I got banned for getting over 400 people on the server at once, I am sorry.

RedstonerAppeals → I got banned for getting over 400 people on the server at once, I am sorry.

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

I banned permanently,

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server Reason: Causing a flashmob spam

What I have done wrong

Ok, so my birthday is coming up, on the 28th, and I said it would be the best birthday gift ever, and it would make my day if fit came onto redstoner. I asked him on stream, because people were already spamming server ips, but what do you know? He actually comes on. You can watch the stream here, “https://www.youtube.com/user/SonOfShoop/live" but I would like to be unbanned.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I am builder rank on the server, and I really like the server. I literally have been going on for the past days for one project nonstop. I’d like to continue that project, and not lose my privileges. I think I should be deserved to be unbanned, I did not mean for fit to come on and have over 400 people come with him. As on the other servers he was crashing which already had people, only 200 people came on those. I guess 200 people logged into their accounts and stuff? I don’t know, but anyway, to be honest, you can watch the stream yourself so you do not think I am lying to whoever is reading this. (He gets on at around after Minelink, just goto the middle, then go forwards a little. At this time, he is still streaming.)

Even if your birthday is coming up, this is the fucking dumbest thing to do. Seriously who knows if you’ll be unbanned.
You realize, I have been playing for years, and I wanted to finish projects, and other things, you realize I spent so long on here? If you were banned forever, after one thing which, all the people are gone, how would you feel? With no admin/mod respecting that, I fell right now so sad. Think about that.

No. just no.

The stream is clearly fucking labeled “CRASHING MINECRAFT SERVERS” theres no way you posted the server ip without the intent to crash the server. NO

I agree with @Doomblah, you were a shithead and a retarded slug.
Could I atleast get on and finish my project? I have been working on it for days and I would like to finish it atleast. If you were banned, after playing for years, it wouldn’t feel good. I’d never advertise again, and even, if you let me back on, you can take away all my permissions exept for building. Also, according to rules, I shouldn’t have been perm banned. I also do not see why I am still banned, they are gone, and barley anyone watches the replays, and also, the server has 1337 slots. You should have been prepared for something, don’t make it high for a reason! One last note, I would do anything to get unbanned,
its not the advertizing that is the problem. you made it so over 1000 stream viewers joined our server lagging it to shit, nearly (but not actually) crashing us.

Even if your birthday is coming up, this is the fucking dumbest thing to do. Seriously who knows if you’ll be unbanned.

Agreed.

Could I atleast get on and finish my project? I have been working on it for days and I would like to finish it atleast.

Get a mod to make a schematic for you. That’s the best offer you have right now, or face my salt.

its not the advertising that is the problem. you made it so over 1000 stream viewers joined our server lagging it to shit, nearly (but not actually) crashing us.

It was not 1000 stream viewers, it was only around 400 who joined, and most are banned now. Even some got unbanned, looking at the other appeals.

Well, you said nearly crashing the server, nearly. You have had cases where people have almost crashed the server and yet, they got a non-perm ban.

@Ghost_Rock_ Boi, it was an incredible hassle. Other cases where people have crashed the server are A. WorldEdit shit B. Redstone lag But that’s as easy as going to the plot and destroying everything but not this. Mods had to ban a shitload of people. Also, about the fact that you want to work on projects. That’s part of a ban. Seriously m9 You caused an hours of hassle, lag, more shit, and maybe even some redstone breaking due to lag. Unless you are a retarded slug, you would NOT deliberately ask a youtuber to crash a server if you had projects on it and liked the server. Not sure why you’re even appealing, it should be obvious.

EDIT: And this is closed, why bother? EDIT2: Anyone with common sense knows that 1337 is either a. A joke or b. Does not support with 32 gigs.

Ok, lets see… Where should I start…

Ok, so my birthday is coming up, on the 28th, and I said it would be the best birthday gift ever

Um… does that make a difference? Regardless of whether or not it’s your birthday, you still told him to come here.

and I really like the server

That makes no difference. End of story.

I literally have been going on for the past days for one project nonstop. I'd like to continue that project

So, I actually went to your plot, and I see NOTHING that would fit this requirement. The only things on your plot that might qualify are a giant redstoner logo (that’s already finished), and a couple of random door things underground that look like they were done in a day. There’s also a giant tree thing there, which seems like it could be made pretty quickly. (Just to clarify he doesn’t seem to have a second plot). Even still, there is no reason why this would make a difference. You clearly tried to have the server crashed.

I did not mean for fit to come on and have over 400 people come with him

If you didn’t mean for that to happen, why did you post redstoner’s IP in a stream marked Crashing Minecraft Servers

Clearly, his ban appeal offers no reasons why he should be unbanned. I think he should stay banned.

*it was around 1200 ppl at the max

http://imgur.com/a/jrmzD There you go: and that’s just the ones that I took before I left due to lag

That is the reason why you’ll never be unbanned (or at least for a long long time)

sorry for posting if closed

JESUS CHRIST HOW STUPID CAN U BE FUFKING GETTING THAT MANY PPL ON (AKA FUCKING SPANNING THE SERVER) SPAMMING THE SERVER THAT MUCH COULD GET U BANNED ANYWAY WHY DID U EVEN TRY HOLY SHIT

PLEASE GET A NEW BRAIN ASK AN 6 YEAR OLD IF U CAN BORROW HIS BRAIN ITS PROBALY SMARTER THEN URS ANYWAY

sorry for caps but holy shit he’s retarded

My project is not on my main plot, it is on an alt’s plot, Troll_Rock_, and if you had banned the players, why did I ask some people that joined during the stream (new people) and they said they could get on fine… also, because not a lot of people will join back, why am I banned? It’s ok if there is about 100 people on at once, at 32gb of ram it wouldn’t crash. I get 1000 is way bigger, and also, does not make sense why the player count should be at 1337 anyway, I know it’s a joke, but can’t you protect your server a bit better?
“but can’t you protect your server a bit better?” lmao, we’re protecting it by banning you. ~Quoted from Futsy

@Ghost_Rock_ surprisingly the server took it pretty well, and this did really make my weeg. but I think you should not be unbanned just because you go on the server, say to go to redstoner, after that you are like: Thank you for coming to the server after over 100 people joined.

Screenshots: 1 2

(Also, your ban probably made your weeg after they joined, happy bday)

Sorry for posting here again, but in his YT comment on the video he said it was hilarious and totally worth it. Edit: and he said that he would do it again -_-

Goodbye

I mean:

#GOOD FUCKING BYE, YOU RIDDANCE AND I HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOUR SORRY ASS AGAIN

Goodbye (not a friendly goodbye)

Here: I’ll help you cookie:

#GOOD FUCKING BYE, YOU RIDDANCE AND I HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOUR SORRY ASS AGAIN

Someone just lock this, it’s fucking closed already…

k

######SO MANY MEMS HAHAHAHA

okay enough of this replying on a closed thread Locked
This thread is locked.