My Ban Appeal

RedstonerAppeals → My Ban Appeal

CLOSED

temp

27th or tommorow

Banned for building a boarder not a wall blocking my plot off

I built i guess but i have done nothing wrong

Because all i did was make a boarder i have no idea why pj banned me . Futsy was there i also got him to remove pj becuse he broke a block and wouldnt let me build.

To be honest this rule should be removed, the ban be lifted. The rule was stupid in the first place, with /thru. Since we’ve updated to 1.8 for God knows how long, everybody in their right mind should usw /gmsp or /gm 3.
Read my reply to the blames thread. Closed.
Why have you closed this appeal since you are the one who banned me and i have complaints againct you i find it should be left up to other admin since i do not think your judgment is exactly right and this appeal is againct you @PyjamaL1ama since you are the one who banned me.
I try to be fair, LC, and I do have a decent sense of judgement. If any other staff want to reopen this, they can and will.
Im not saying your judgement is always wrong in this case its like the judge is the convict do you see what i mean and you have the opertunity of a byass.
it is 5 hours left of the ban so I think you can wait it out.
No i can in 3 hours i need to go to longleat this amazing place in engaland @Futsy

i do not think your judgment is exactly right and this appeal is againct you (@)PyjamaL1ama since you are the one who banned me.

Staff Judgement is pretty much always on point. That’s why they were hired. Plus, you can’t appeal AGAINST someone.

againct

please learn how to spell, it hurts my eyes

Im not saying your judgement is always wrong in this case its like the judge is the convict do you see what i mean and you have the opertunity of a byass.

It’s not always wrong nor is it always right. And wtf are you spouting on about?

byass

please learn how to spell, it hurts my eyes

No i can in 3 hours i need to go to longleat this amazing place in engaland (@)Futsy

okay wtf is “longleat” and “engaland”

Again nyx what does this post add all you are doing is repeating other people and critiquing my spelling and you miss quoated again longleat is a amazing safari park in England

No i can in 3 hours i need to go to longleat this amazing place in engaland (@)Futsy the last @futsy is unneeded.

i was giving a example or dont you know what one of those are

This thread is locked.