Pyjama Llama

RedstonerBlames → Pyjama Llama

CLOSED

i was building a boarder controll and he broke a block and stood in its place not allowing me to build

i asked him nicely he responded with going afk, i tried to remove or kick him from my plot, i asked futsy to move him but nothing worked.

on creative on my 1st plot

3-4 minutes 26th

he broke a block for no apparent reason

i have no video but futsy did witness and tried to help

Okay, I’ve already relied on your appeal. But, defying the (ever-so-old) rules should be one of the basic things you read.^(Wow, I’m a hypocrite!)

But from what I gather, @PyjamaL1ama banned you shortly after. This is pretty much very shameful, since @LC600 at least TRIED to correct his mistake.

EDITTTTT: WRONG FORMAT + SPELLING ERRORS. 14/30

Ok, can I just add my two cents? Half of the information is missing from this, besides.

@LC600, you logged on and totally raged at finding your plot, which had previously been filled with nothing but activated redstone, cleared (this had been an agreement between some staff a while ago). I can understand you might have been a bit angry but you were told to calm down by several people.

You then attempted to build an even worse plot, and when that was cleared, a massive wall. Throughout this time you were obnoxious and rude in chat (Mother informed me that you were like this a lot in the past as well, and I’ve had to deal with you a few times myself). Eventually you built the border control thing, which was honestly pretty toxic so in the end three staff members mutually agreed on a tempban for a day.

I say suck it up and be glad it’s not worse, as it will be much more serious next time.

Ok @PyjamaL1ama how i just wonder is a border controll toxic i have not done any racist or discrimitory things and you were the one who acctually in the temp ban message made a inuendo towards Donald Trump. I have done nothing againct the rules and who exactly (not saying you didnt but i would) like to know who you talked with and yes i was angry when i found my plot cleared but i accepted it and then i tried to build a boarder controll so i have done nothing wrong and i think that you have been EXTREMELY unjust and i do not support your decisions on this server and i think you are a deficit to this server.
  1. I warned you about it because it’s pretty rude, don’t you think?
  2. I didn’t make an innuendo, I made a joke. “Trump would be proud of that wall”. You’re twisted if you turned that into something dirty.
  3. I spoke to @Futsy and @RedSheepMC
  4. Calm down…
Well ok i fully understand your point but i honestly dont see where my little build is breaking any rule so i think it is unfair for me to have a day ban but you warned me about the floor and the wall i built but the border controll which doesnt break any rules and i am completely calm if anything just a tid bit annoyed of a full day ban. And i should have reworded the way you used donald trump not a inuendo more like a refrence and what is rude about it ? its just a simple border

Even if it’s not in the rules, you can be punished for an action. If it doesn’t make sense for it to be allowed, it’s probably not.

That is the third point under rule 1.

Flies away!

So it doesnt make sense to build a boarder controll themed plot?
Dolphin, very high border walls in a plot could annoy players, but thats a dumb rule imo but its still the rule sool

Eh sorry treej. I didn’t get both sides lol^(Also this totally should have been closed for not following the format at all)

Ok (@)PyjamaL1ama how i just wonder is a border controll toxic i have not done any racist

It isn’t. Read his goddamn reply.

inuendo

Okay, not only are you using this word wrong, you spelt it wrong too

discrimitory

Wrong big word. Next time, try to sound more photosynthesis.

I have done nothing againct the rules and who exactly

Read the rules.

againct

#OH GOD MY EYES. THEY’RE BURNING

boarder controll so i have done nothing wrong and i think that you have been EXTREMELY unjust

Well, read the actual rules instead of the rules that occur in your fairy little wonderland.

boarder controll

Wow, even Trump isn’t this stupid.

and i do not support your decisions on this server and i think you are a deficit to this server.

Nobody cares if you support their decision or not. It’s like the presidency. Obama doesn’t care if you just fell down a flight of stairs when you replied to this.

deficit

Ouch, looks like someone used the Thesaurus wrong!

i honestly dont see where my little build is breaking any rule so i think it is unfair for me to have a day ban but you warned me about the floor and the wall i built but the border controll which doesnt break any rules

Well read the Goddamn rules and stop being such a whiny bitch about it. If MOTHERSHIP FUCKING Q HAD TO TELL YOU OFF, YOU KNOW YOU’VE FUCKED UP BAD.

boarder controll

#OH MY GOD MY EYES

This gives no help and all your argument is my spelling and you even quoated wrong ‘I have done nothing againct the rules and who exactly’ you should have cut it off at ‘I have done nothing againct the rules’

Well read the Goddamn rules and stop being such a whiny bitch about it. If MOTHERSHIP FUCKING Q HAD TO TELL YOU OFF, YOU KNOW YOU’VE FUCKED UP BAD. i take this as a form of harrasment calling me a ‘whiny bitch’

The only thing you are doing here is trying to impress ,critiquing my spelling ,and repeating what pj said so you have no point posting that reply

So thanks for your unneeded and bordering on harrasing reply.

BTW i have some water do you want to borrow for you eyes.

@GWJ_Derp it was 5 blocks high

Try to refrain from building solid extravagant walls around your plot. (Very annoying when you fly over a plot)

There is the rule you broke.

The only thing you are doing here is trying to impress ,critiquing my spelling ,and repeating what pj said so you have no point posting that reply

If you actually took the time to read and LEARN TO READ my reply, you would know I covered what they said AND MORE.

Plus, who is there to impress?

So thanks for your unneeded and bordering on harrasing reply.

Harrassing, eh? I didn’t know you could take my replies so seriously.

BTW i have some water do you want to borrow for you eyes.

I need holy water, not your so called “water” which is probably wafer water.

MOTHERSHIP FUCKING Q

Requesting this as my new nickname.

I have read your reply all you have done is repeated the same points PJ has said ,you keep saying Read the rules but i have been told that by Pj in a much more sophisticated way. And That is the only reasonable argument you gave towards the case in point

You have told me i ramble what would you call this i have not even mentioned mother so why do you need to say this

and stop being such a whiny bitch about it. If MOTHERSHIP FUCKING Q HAD TO TELL YOU OFF, YOU KNOW YOU’VE FUCKED UP BAD.

And yes i do take it seriously you cant show sarcasim or emotions easily through text

No holy water for me i would burn if it touched me.

@Nyxwolfy Thanks, I wanted to say that but didn’t want to risk losing my job xD
Can I close this now?
This thread is locked.