Wtf

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Wtf

Hi, I’m 0xD15EA5E (at the time of writing, that is), or Barry as I’m more commonly called

Here’s a few things about me:

• Depending on what mood I’m in, I can occasionally come across as quite sophisticated. I’m not. Let that be a warning for you.

• I type quickly on phone keyboards and can use them quite efficiently, - using unusual punctuation isn’t a problem very much.

• I can solve Rubik’s cubes and figured out my own method to solving them, which was similar to roux, and involved a lot of experimenting. It’s slow and inefficient but it works.

• I am British (innit) and speak it quite well

• I got into top set science this year whilst attempting to not.

• I am lactose intolerant, however can eat some forms of lactose including (some) cheeses (depending on how “strong” they are)

• I might have autism, I haven’t been professionally diagnosed though (my uncle who has a degree in psychology and autism reckons I might be, which is what leads to this thought)

• I’m really bad at using markdown, this thread is about the best markdown you’ll see me use on the forums.

• I recently wrote a short essay (emphasis on short) via WhatsApp about what was wrong with my computer.

• I listen to lots of music, and all the time, varying from heavy metal to classical. At the moment I’m listening to Fuck Nexus by Savant. Iz gud sonk.

*I know 3 ways to kill a person by hand :')

• I have a really fucked metabolism. I can eat sweets and crisps all day (and, of coruse, three meals, one or even two can be large meals) and still be hungry at the end of the day, and still be worryingly skinny.

• I have a long list of copy pastas on my phone and computers at all times, if you need one for a certain purpose I can probably deliver. My current favourite is: Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead

• I play video games all day

• I have really bad humour.

• On an unrelated note, I am considering getting a new PC, however I feel like £20 for total shipping is too much, and I could do with some help. Here is the list of parts for the build.

• I change my name all the time. 21 ‘failed’ names so far.

I’m pretty boring other than that.

Ask me questions or something in the comments.

u forgot, “I change my minecraft name every 30 days, and have done so since name changes were a thing”

ay m8 i neva new youz ain’t got a proppa dyaggnoesiss innit blad but 10 points for bein a sik brit weyyyyy

This hurt me to type.

Also top set science is the best, we have Miss Day and Mr Curry :) Even Chem Satan isn’t that bad…

lel wish i found this sever back in the old dayz
Can you put your copypasta stash on pastebin or something?

Can you put your copypasta stash on pastebin or something?

No.

Hoky shit that is long
@Nyxwolfy That’s what she said
#PJ CMON DID YOU REALLY FUCKING HAVE TO^(i thought you were a decent person now I think of you as a person… ugh)

Bumping thread because I added smth

@Nyxwolfy swear on my life abuse the header feature again and I’ll abuse you