SpiderCraft53

RedstonerAppeals → SpiderCraft53

CLOSED

Perm ban

Spamming a lever & Changing items in hoppers

I used to be very immature and stupid, and I remember clearly that I was getting very angry at someone, so I spammed their levers and changed hoppers.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Hey, I know what you’re probably thinking, but please just hear me out. It’s been a very long time since all of these things occurred, and I’m very, very sorry about doing them. I know I have a bit of a bad reputation on this server, but I really want to change that. I really do think that since all this happened, I’ve matured a lot. I know it’s a lot for me to ask you to forgive me at this point, but I really miss the great community this server provides. I’m so sorry about the stupid things I did and I hope I might be able to be given one more chance. Thank you,

-SpiderCraft53
1st: Can u keep the subtitles the only thing in big letters? 2nd: YOU knew for a fact that spamming levers and change/remove items in droppers is punishable yet you proceeded to do so anyway??. facepalm I would say you remain banned.
also your toxic behavior was also accounted for..
+1 sure I gues (why are we putting + and - here, save it for lol requests logal)
No, for all the reasons above.
wea wea weaaaaaaa.
No, for the reason @Bob_Dinkleburg gave

Okay ehm just know

We always ban for grief so no. No ur not getting an unban

try again in 27 years