Incomplete list of typos

ArchivesWebsite problems & bugs → Incomplete list of typos

SOLVED

I got bored, so I made a compilation of all of the typos on the website Info page up to the Ranks page, corrected by me. (I’m not a grammar nazi, just bored)

Commands and Plugins: “The circles on this page display the minimum rank required to execute the command.” Commands and Plugins: “This plugin is used in our Creative world. It might not work in other worlds, including spawn. Commands and Plugins (matter of opinion, really): put a period after all lists of commands, such as the PlotMe commands (some of which already have periods :P) Commands and Plugins: “…which will lead to ban of this plugin for you, demotion, or a server ban.” Commands and Plugins (to avoid confusion): “…to fill your inventory with redstone-related blocks.”

History of Redstoner: “…and later he became a moderator, but then…” History of Redstoner (not sure if this is correct or not, could be taken either way): “…like a completely new server.”

Nickname guidelines: “…real in-game name…” Nickname guidelines: “…keep nickname suggestions appropriate. ‘Dirty’…”

Ranks: “…who have built enough for this rank. Builders…” Ranks: “…if staff trust you. If we trust you…” Ranks: “…in-game staff members. They manage…” Ranks: “…that you will be a moderator. However…” Ranks: “If there are any issues on the server…” Ranks: “…a lot of skill and time…”

Tips n’ tricks: “We provide an in-game password…”

Registration Token: “…and aren’t bots or impersonating other people.”

Rules: “…not allowed in any way. If you grief…” Rules: “…you plan to post. This will help prevent duplicate threads.”

You should have put the typos like this

Commands and Plugins: “The circles on this page display the minimeem rank required to execute the command.”

Otherwise, good job

you get my point
Fixed anything that actually needs it (not all of this does). I also fixed the colour of the lead mod badge and added the retired badge to the right section of the ranks page :)