1.11!

RedstonerCommunity vote → 1.11!

SOLVED

After the release of the new observer, it would be of the best interest to not only make the server 1.11 compatible, but make it update to 1.11. If you feel 1.11 sucks, just make it possible to join in 1.11
I believe we are planning to eventually, though there are things we have to wait for in order to do that. Also, ViaVersion has not updated yet so you won’t be able to join on 1.11.
I assume you guys are laughing because it’s the exploration update? I mean, we do have a few survival worlds, it’d make those more exciting. It is good to stay on the latest version anyways.
Hahahaha. Oh god I’m on the floor. That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh @FIREstorm4134!

We are updating. No one can stop that

If we do not update to 1.11 before February 2017 I will quit as moderator and forever leave the server. Im not joking, this is serious

#FUCKING UPDATE ALREADY

It’s been almost 2 years since we updated, your had your fun in 1.8 but that shit is over. Time to move on.

The only reason I’m not vocally complaining about updating to 1.11 is those observer blocks. If it weren’t for that I would be 100% against updating.
So funny, so stupid, so true
Two years?! Damn, I’m old!
Shulker boxes too. Also, I don’t know what’s wrong with 1.11, it’s all fine to me. Please, please update, I wanna get my hands on those shulker boxes and make some awesome stuff
Can we not mark this as solved as it isn’t implemented.
Also the pvp system doesn’t make mucch differnence anyways, are seriousl;y saying that a redstone sever is worried about pvp lawl
@xXEPICANISMXx pointless eh?
Sorry for necroposting, but when will Redstoner update? I am curious about when, and I hope you guys update AFTER OptiFine comes with a 1.11 download. Havent checked the optifine website though
One thing to worry about if you do update is in 1.11 spigot, they updated the sqlite driver so a lot of plugins broke that used sqlite. there are some issues out there already other than this. But I’m all for 1.11, gl to the administration trying to update, it should’ve happened long ago, - Daco out
@GWJ_Derp checked it yesterday, at the time of you posting your reply, it came out before that