Ugh.

Off topic ā†’ Other ā†’ Ugh.

So after all these fucking bans i’m quite done (not saying they were uneeded)

I’m done with everything happening on the server. Stupid kids from fit joining the server and thinking their the fucking bomb… And in general the players that just dont fucking know what the fuck their doing anymore… I think many people think the same. (especially the people that have been on this server for ages) I know barry would agree with me cause he just asked for a ban (Litterally) I tottally understand him with that. (hi @0xD15EA5E)

So here’s the reason i’m making this stupid thread. I can’t leave. This server is 1 of the small things that keeps me happy. The people that aren’t kids are good I don’t have any problems with them and i can just play with them. Thats like a small 1% of the server.

So I also can’t leave because i know i would probally come back soon after. It really annoys me that this is what it is. I wish some people on the server would grow up. (TO ALL STAFF> <333333333333333333333333333) anyway i want to speccially thank some people:

PJ Barry Smash Nem And blue. (Bluewalljumper)

So those are the people that mainly have holpen me a crapton

I want to thank pj for everything. This guy has litterally done to much for me. I had problems and he just helped me like it was nothing. Pj also has put up with all my bullshit story’s and shit like that. I love you pj (no homo pls) u are 1 of the few people that actually care about a decent humanity. (Barry is also 1 for sure)

So yeah…. Fuck.

Hi.

And I asked for that ban on may 6th smh

Still don’t know why I got that tempban (what I said lol) because nemes ignores me on slack and nobody tells me anything any more, which is frankly why im quite glad this ban did in fact occur.

hi Iā€™m also a thing now.
Ty for replying absolute shit red :D

Burger,

I know that you think i’m one of those kids you were talking about. But still, dont you think that last ban was (even a little bit) fair?

I understand that you’ve been through a lot lately. But the things you said to me were really annoying and insulting. (I think thats a pretty damn good reason to report someone)

I felt like everyone was agianst me and that made me pretty sad.

That aside I dont want no anger towards me, you or anyone. I want us all to be friends and have fun times on the server.

So in conclusion what i’m trying to say is: ==Zand erover?==

-Seto

Sorry for being a d*ck sometimes Burger, I hope we can have fun again.

Sure zand erover seto

(Stop being so triggered :>)

Soooo…..

Are you leaving? Or are you staying but reluctantly? IDK clarify please

No mention me? Must mean I wasn’t mean, so thx I guess

If you are leaving, gbaaaiiii.

if not, then thats awkward…

Burger, you are an absolute twat, I think those bans are justified clearly by staff. And I agree with Doom, are you leaving or no?

EDIT: and honestly, “this server makes me happy” Being a twat does, doesn’t it?

EDIT2:

1. soz so many edits.
  2. Why are you making this thread if you are not leaving? I’m confused, did you make this to complain about the server or announce that you were leaving?

Idk anymore. Are you leaving??

If you are I guess cya? Sorry for being a dumb bum sometimes..

First of all @KrazyKrafter105 i love you <3 (hehe) second of all

I want to leave but its hard for me because there are some ppl that i really like

(Hi doom <3)

Burger, you are an absolute twat, I think those bans are justified clearly by staff. And I agree with Doom, are you leaving or no?

EDIT: and honestly, “this server makes me happy” Being a twat does, doesn’t it?

EDIT2:

soz so many edits. Why are you making this thread if you are not leaving? I’m confused, did you make this to complain about the server or announce that you were leaving?

No chill.

Hehe @Nyxis i tottally didnt raid his server once… oh well

Hehe

Ew, someone’s feeling me?!