HeilFitler

RedstonerAppeals → HeilFitler

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Indefinite account ban and IP ban.

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server IP Ban reason: “woops my finger slipped” Account ban reason: “srrsly? Still trying? You are amazing!”

What I have done wrong

I pissed of the admins a bit after the FitMC raid. I was told I could use hacks as long as they didn’t harm the server. I then turned nuker on, not knowing it would lag the server. I was then banned.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

The manner in which I was banned was extremely unprofessional and shocking. I have not been given a time period for my ban and I have just been mocked by whoever banned me. The ban also does not reflect any rule breaking and is very shocking for an esteemed server such as this one. I ask that I am unbanned as I feel as if I have been unfairly treated by the staff and they have acted in a very foolish manner.

To be fair to the Redstoner staff, there were about 400+ people similar to you, many doing the same thing. They did what they had to do.

This includes the unnecessary unprofessionalism on display for all to see. I agree, these ban reasons are quite a bit garbage.

However, this doesn’t give you the permission to demand to be unbanned.

I demand that I am unbanned

Unbanning would have been one of the first things the staff would have done, provided you asked politely, and quicker.

Unfortunately, there are a whole lot more of unfortunate users who do not have a chance to make an appeal, such as you have done, since they did not apply for membership.

The ban also does not reflect any rule breaking and is very shocking

You stated earlier in this appeal:

I then turned nuker on, not knowing it would lag the server.

Well, I mean, Nukes can’t kill people irl, right? They’re harmless little toys!

HeilFitler

I mean, seriously. You were asking for this. Look at your name. It alone already breaks three rules: 7, 8 of General, and 1 of Minecraft.

Also, technically this is ban evasion, since this is not the same account that you were originally on.

Unban reasons: 1. Ban reasons: 4

I had no way to ask for an unban until today when I figured out how to bypass the IP ban. I will change the way the appeal is worded.

Logal is my alt, now.

Like you, I use him to ban evade.

Hurdy dur! I’ve read the rules, and I’ve been banned! Time to use @Bob_Dinkleburg to get back on!

1. Wow Nyx.
  2. Agree with Logal, this is ban evasion and there was other ways to contact us.

Yes the written reason was terrible, but with so many other annoying people coming on at the time and after the raid, the ban itself was justified. Also who in the right mind thinks nukers are okay‽

1. Wow Nyx.

Did I stutter?

The staff member who banned him was me. I told him to stop it after he did it once, after which he almost got the server to crash just to say “Woops, my finger slipped” - Which then turned into the banreason. After trying to join for basically ages, over and over again I started changing the ban reasons to create a very one sided way of talking to him. That explains the current reason. I have seen you join yesterday with that account and the ipban still there, I should’ve just banned you for “alt of banned player”. Didn’t bother doing so because I didn’t expect you to try and use vpns or get your isp to change your ip.

I’ll make sure that you stay banned, thanks for the headsup that you’re using mcleaks or something similar and for providing us with your current name and your new ip. I’ll run a check if it’s a vpn and if not make sure to put it here and there maybe, alright? I mean, if your ip suddenly is on some dark suspicious website then in the end my finger just slipped :)

TL;DR: THAT’S A NO.

This thread is locked.