oakoal

RedstonerAppeals → oakoal

CLOSED

So, @oakoal asked me to do the appeal for him because he don’t understand exactly how the appeal system works here…

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

Griefing in survival

What He did wrong

He took some items from a chest and broke a few blocks of a house in the survival world

Why He should be unbanned / re-promoted

Well, now he knows that he violated an important rule, in fact, he asked me to ask you to transform his permban in a tempban (with a duration decided by you, obviously), because he perfectly understood what he did. And (this is a personal thought) I honestly think that you should give him another chance. He said that, if he will get unbanned, of course, he won’t do it anymore and he will respect all the rules.

That said, make your decision! Greetings :) -Brubri

Well it wasn’t just a few blocks and a few items and I can agree on a tempban if the length of it is set to 9001 years :P (that will say it will stay a permban)

short reply brought to you by Futsy inc.

flies away

as a lack of knowledge about the rules will not excuse you from breaking them.

-Da Rules

@Futsy He is not sure about items, but he is completely sure that most of those blocks were broken by @Nicola_Italia…

@minenash You’re right, but it is also true that a person can make mistakes, and if he understood what he did, I think that you can give him another chance …

Most of the blocks was destroyed by oakoal and he took a bunch of items too, and even though a person understands his mistakes, that doesn’t mean that he can/will get a second chance.
Hi Futsy! I know I made a serious mistake:( But i ask just a thing: an other change please…

well oakoal, the rules state that grief is a straight permban and after that you bugged me on teamspeak, before you were banned there too, it is an even smaller chance that you will get unbanned.

So I will say that this ban is totally justified and will stay unless another (staff) member have a really good reason to unban you.

Honestly, a few blocks is Under 10, so I would vouch for unban.

nyx as I said, it was more than just a few blocks and items…

flies further away

:/ I only saw “few”, my bad

And how the fuck did you reply so fast?

I get a mail right when you replies :P
as people have said above, just because you know what you did and admit to it it doesn’t mean you can get another chance.
^ perfect analogy for you
Well since you’re a minor…
Yeah buddy ur not gonna get unbanned. Grief is a serious thing on the server
But this mistake will never be repeated more!
@Logal Good example, but minecraft is just a game…

well since no other staff have said anything and noone have anything relevant to say anymore I will just close this.

So for now you will not get unbanned.

closed

Sorry, for posting on a closed thread, but I just want to clarify because this was my base that he greifed. It wasn’t that much damage, and more greifing than stealing. I vote for a tempban, because he basically just broke a few blocks and placed down some iron. I think he’ll learn his lesson after a tempban with reasonable length. And @Logal this isn’t just a period of time and then he’s unbanned, this is a permaban; it’s not a prison sentence, it’s a death sentence.