Official minigame

RedstonerCommunity vote → Official minigame

CLOSED

So Snowbrawl… Nobody plays it, and we’ve had it for ages. I’m offering to write a minigame that’s not all that original, but is rather popular. It’s a minigame I think (almost) everyone can enjoy. The idea is to have red and blue team, and give kits to each player. Each kit has something unique about it, whether it’s an ability or otherwise. You guys could also vote on kits, too. Anyways, the goal is to destroy the opponent’s core(s) while preventing them from destroying yours. As I said, it’s not that original, but I think it’s something we could all enjoy playing. (Before you ask, yes, it will be using 1.8 PvP mechanics even if it gets updated to 1.11. I personally prefer 1.11 PvP for some things, but this is not one of them.)

On this thread, please post suggestions and votes.

I assume it’d need more than like 4 people to play. I don’t think we could easily and consistently get more than 4 people to play this kind of game. so, no
I don’t see a problem with it. If you wanna make mini games, knock yourself out.
Yes, i’ve played cores with @Futsy so many times, and I love it so damn much! I would love to see this added to redstoner, but idk what other people think of it, but +1 from me c:

+1

If we’re gonna go into mini games, why not make two? We could also have a Mastermind minigame. It would be much better than using the boards on @Doomblah’s plot.

-1 I doubt people would use it much
If you were to make a minigame, change a thing or two in the game every week or two so it doesn’t get boring.

Honestly, I prefer a redstone build battle or just build battle in general when it comes to minigames :p

Just my opinion

It’s a redstone server go to Mineplex if you want minigames

This server isn’t just for redstone. I mean, it’s designed for redstone, but it houses people that come from many other communities, such as the building community and several PvP communities.

but it houses people that come from many other communities, such as the building community and several PvP communities.

Snowbrawl died The gallery died Trusted world died (building portion) Builders like phantomchampion and bluesheep and munk904 are out of business People don’t pvp anymore here (hard to be on the same version + pots don’t work, neither do elytra or shields)

Honestly Redempt, my idea was for redstone/not redstone, build battle OR redstone battle

For pvp, I prefer something like badlion or something