Superhen0

RedstonerAppeals → Superhen0

CLOSED

I’m not appealing my account. I found some random post on the redstoner subreddit (r/redstoner) effectively appealing because he can’t appeal

Pretty much all he wrote:

his appeal

(Reddit app says no to copy+pasting lol)

Personally assuming he wasn’t griefing someone else’s plot I’m okay with unbanning him - didn’t actually break any rules. Cough

This also begs the question: why can people still not appeal without an account?

They can using all of twitter, slack and email. All those informations are public or at least putblic enough to be found with three clicks and a bit of brain.

Usually bans for nuker imply crashing or nearly crashing the server by nuking parts of the world in which they are unable to build, effectively freezing the server due to all of the events that are being fired. Nuker alone would not be a reason to ban someone so I doubt it was just that.

Wooh, wooh, wooh! Hold on! I hate to be off topic, but since when did Redstoner have its own subreddit?

It’s had it for quite a while if you had bothered to check. :)

@Pepich1851 it’d make more sense if it seemed he had malicious intent with nuker, in which case the ban should stay, and yes whilst redstoner does have Twitter etc it seems more logical to appeal via the website. :P

I’m assuming based on the general trend of nuker articles, such as here, they most likely will be turned down. I doubt this one would be an exception.

Also, sidenote; I guess ColoArts never saw the mention.

No to an unban. The types of people that use nukers are never remorseful.
Nuker isnt that bad i guess… but because im stupid im not going to give an opinion
Sorry for late reply, I say no to the unban, for the reasons already said. Also I think the subreddit is an okay place to appeal.