New Phone

Off topicOther → New Phone

Hey peoples of redstoner!

Recommend me a phone that’s mid range to budget that you think is pretty good.

This does not include iphones, because they are below budget and crappy anyways.

My current phone is the Amazon Fire Phone^(hipster, motherfuckers)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Nokia 3310
I’ve got a Moto G4 which does the trick

Nexus 5x

Decent screen, nice notification LED and double flash (also fingerprint scanner)

@PyjamaL1ama How is it, do you have the plus or standard? I just bought that phone yesterday, lol
Just the regular one, odd coincidence though :o

16/32gb? And how does it feel when using it

Is the phone fluid is it fast is it responsive Is it hot

And does the phone feel weird in your hands^(totally not small hands)

I’d have to say the Galaxy Note 7
Go fuck yourself

Nyx, the moto G series phones (1-4) are all budget phones, if you plan to run heavy games like hearthstone on it, have fun with the 5-15 fps. Otherwise, Moto G is pretty good for daily use.

My recommendation is the OnePlus 3 (if 400$ is in your price range) or huawei honor 7 (I’m using this now and its like 200€ here)

@FullyStealth

Recommend me a phone that’s mid range to budget that you think is pretty good.

And also I don’t have $400 lying around. If I did. I would toss my money at the OnePlus3/3T

@Nyxis

-16GB because I’m a peasant. -Fluid? Huh? -Yes, it is. -Again, yes it is. -It doesn’t get hot, if that’s what you meant. -I have relatively small hands and it’s just fine for me.

S7 edge is bae tho…

But for budget u shud get a note 3… big screen everything u need AND u can draw on it… doesbt cost that much

@Nyxis oi 400€ is mid-range to some people since we call iphones the high end…

PJ, you haven’t pushed the limits yet…for example, my g3 easily exceeded 45 degrees on a little heavy use…untill it just lagged like hell and the OS crashed. But I doubt that,would happen with normal use.

iphone 7 plus 256gb jet black

@Aberdeener Jesus christ man! How retarded are you?

==This does not include iphones==, because they are below budget and crappy anyways.

edit below

oi 400€ is mid-range to some people since we call iphones the high end…

The iphone “budget” thing I said was a joke

JESUS CHRIST MAN I’M NOT SPENDING $849 ON A GODDAMN 256GB PIECE OF CRAP

MY CURRENT FUCKING PC COSTS WAY LESS THAN THAT

I could put together a part picker list of a tower more powerful than an iPhone 7 with 4x the storage

Granted it would have to be mechanical storage but 4x the storage.

More than the iPhone 7 but with rebates etc it’s cheaper + outperforms

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hjQpm8

Probs shit but idc spent 13hrs doing a production.

(I still suggest the 5x or Google pixel if you have the money for the latter, but it’s closer price to iPhone etc)
And oh, where are my manners, thanks @PyjamaL1ama for not instantly closing this post on view, and also for the insightful info
The Samsung j7 is pretty good, so is the samsung galaxy core prime if you want something really low budget (basically me, $30 prepaid, then add into family plans works magic)

Samsung j7

Looks like the S4 someone in my tutor has

Ugly af