zommer0532 Creating lines of text that I don't know the name for.

RedstonerBlames → zommer0532 Creating lines of text that I don't know the name for.

SOLVED

So zommer0532 made these really strange lines of text everwhere. I don’t know how to describe it, just look at the screenshots. ioniccompounds and KrazyKrafter105 both saw them too.

Screenies! :D

https://imgur.com/a/96ExB

well, good luck for the management :c
Got rid of them, know how to next time it happends, banned him for a week. Solved
Ijoe, they’re invisible armor stands with visible names

@C2Lredstone

1. How did he spawn them in a protected area
  2. How did he manage to pull off the tect formatting
  3. How did he manage to spawn shit in other people’s protected plots
  4. How am I still awake I am caffeine deprived today of all days with 4 hours of sleep

@Nyxis

1. nbt data
  2. nbt data
  3. nbt data
  4. idk

Also, are you sure he did this? in the picture it clearly states Hands did this, maybe he’s just saying he did it? :-P

He admitted to doing it He said he made the mod himself, but turns out thats not true. He said its using an exploit, but wouldn’t say what it was “because you’d patch it”
Well the guy called Hands did it last time, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he joined on a different account to do it again

Okay, I have some minor stuff to talk about first.

First: what happened to the rule that said follow the format? We used to close threads that didn’t follow the format.

Second: What happened about not posting in closed/solved threads unless you had some new information that can help with either solving the blame(if it is closed) or anything other relevant information?

Thirdly: This guys IP matches with the one that Hands used so it is probably him :P

flies away

@Futsy

First: what happened to the rule that said follow the format? We used to close threads that didn’t follow the format.

i guess people aren’t dicks anymore

Second: What happened about not posting in closed/solved threads unless you had some new information that can help

well all replies helped cough “what the fuck” cough

last offtopic reply. @Nyxis look at your first reply and the one after that… also even though people aren’t dicks anymore, doesn’t mean people doesn’t need to follow the format :P

flies away

that yt has fucking 900 subs wtf is this shit he also does cod vids he should uh leave
@IqUiKDrop don’t necropost.