Chat length limiter

ArchivesFeature requests → Chat length limiter

SOLVED

This was recently closed in a community vote, but I have something else in mind. Staff should be able to limit the length of a person’s chat per-user. For example, if someone is known to send messages that are too long without reason, give them a rank similar to NOWE that would limit their chat length for a week.

Solved by pep: Already implemented

Well, if you’re using the new limit to spam all of chat, a standard punishment would fit aswell wouldn’t it?

A normal punishments works just fine, so -1

edit: just tempban them for a week if they keep doing it as we do now :P

No. We have enough punishments already. If they’re being a cunt, /mvtp punishments.

If they spam, kick them. Second time, tempban. Third time, permaban.

also, you have mute in case you absolutely need to use it to wait for other staffs' opinion on the matter

There’s kick tban and ban as well as punishments (a world where you mine a certain number of obsidian blocks before your get out). We don’t use it but there’s also mute and we could probably set a jail also. This is plenty of various punishments, we don’t need more.

We don’t use it but there’s also mute

Don’t make me start, doom 😠

No need to turn a feature into a new kind of punishment. -1
-1 for all reasons above ^
Fun fact: This is already implemented. Even though it was never intended to be used as a punishment, it is possible to be done with the plugins currently installed. Idk if we should close or solve this or whatever though ._.