Anonymous (or no account) forum posts

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Anonymous (or no account) forum posts

CLOSED

I’ve seen several people find weird ways to contact us for an appeal, so I think we should allow a person without an account to post (but only in certain sections, probably only Appeals). It makes it easier for the person trying to appeal and easier for us too. On any thread posted by an anonymous user, staff can ban the IP that made the post.

They would most likely not visit this site if they were banned. we should a google form or some sort of form instead, to allow for mass deletion of spam

Hell no, for all the reason above and to tag after Logal, if you didn’t read the info, then they don’t deserve back on the server. There are numerous ways to contact us. Twitter, Reddit. I actually prefer people appeal no Reddit but not everyone has an account, but almost everyone has a twitter account. They can Skype a mod, email, ect. -1
We need to make the “ways to contact us” a little more visible IMO. Maybe, like is said earlier, add a google form to the appeal guidelines post for those who have not/cannot sign up.
-1 because stuff like this didn’t work on 9gag, so it won’t here.