Grahvex & DrNeonDinosaur spamming /suicide

RedstonerBlames → Grahvex & DrNeonDinosaur spamming /suicide

CLOSED

Description

@Penguinlover897 was fed up with a door and @woefiex and i suggested /suicide to relieve his/her anguish @Grahvex HonoredJet and DrNeonDinosaur joined in

I reported it ingame but @Futsy wanted screenshots

Failed attempts

I told both of them to stop

Time

Time(span) of the incident. The date and time MUST be given in UTC time and MUST follow the 24h format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM. do i have to… 2016-12-12 03:43

Proof

Please post video evidence/screenshots if available Can someone else confirm the issues you’re having?

@woefiex @Penguinlover897 @GWJ_Derp

took you long enough. edit: i can provide my log file if need be. or atleast the part that matters.

I reported it ingame but @Futsy wanted screenshots

First: instead of making a blames thread, you could have just linked the screenshots to me in-game. Secondly: this had been a kick if a mod was online when it happened. Thirdly: Do not say it was more, since I asked pepe to scan the logs and I saw everything that had to do with suicide from 03:00 to 05:00 the night that happened.

So this is closed

flies away

I’m slighly confused but ok

edit I’ll delete this post since it’s irrelevant

That was a spam train and this is not a spam train.

Grahvex did it 6 times in a 2 minute period and DrNeonDinosaur did it 7 in the same period.

So this is still closed and not the same as you posted burger.

flies further away

Grahvex did it 6 times in a 2 minute period and DrNeonDinosaur did it 7 in the same period.

Doing /lol in that amount of time is considered spam though… I seriously do not understand why this is not spam