Lel wtf am i doing with life

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Lel wtf am i doing with life

So i saw some new threads here so i thought i would update mine

TL;DR im a piece of shit

Im 15 years old and cant aparently fucking act like it.

I like sniffing cheese (i dont)

I hate alot of people on redstoner…

Im a general cunt that cant do shit with redstone… basically thats all

Am I in your list of people you hate? I like being in lists of other people’s lists of list that doesn’t need to be required to exist but still does anyway.. but I like being in lists because lists are fun like watching other people Redstone because I am terrible at it yet people thought I was at least decent at what I suck at which is doing redstone and going off topic and try to sound like I know what I’m saying even though I haven’t read what I wrote down in this reply but I just realized I went off topic again so I’ll stop here.

If you are not reading the entire thing on top of this, I suggest you not because what I said there was completely useless.

Hai Burger. o/

U sure as hell are in my list. U always make things worse then needed… i denied u as a joke and cba’d to undeny… u made it worse for urself by asking and ^annoying me
insert pew pew shots fired here
Welp I got shot apparently..
Thank you for accurately describing yourself.
^ Do not click that link lmao
Cuz its tottally bad… its a vid of krazykrafters that made me cringe… mostly cuz of his voice but eh
My god that video… .-.
My god that video… .-.³
@RedSthunder00 the joke is that logal is my clone, it was never meant to be a chain.^(this works as a chain killer anyways)