Payment method: PaySafe Card

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Payment method: PaySafe Card

CLOSED

Hello piggeles out there!

I have been using a payment method, called PaySafe for a while now, and i would like to introduce you guys to it.

Its a method wich makes u have to have a paysafe card, wich u can buy in diffrent shops. you get a code wich is only active once activated.

If you bought a code for 10$ or 10€ or 10£, you will get a code, wich can be cumulated into 10 auro’s on the oher persons credit card/cash. the cash can be obtained in a shop where they sell it. thats a way you can donate, pay or just have money shares without needing any online banking. for international pays u will need a normal card, for regional payment u can use the junior :) The reason why i introduced you guys is, cant we just implement that? i dont own a creditcard, so dont i with PayPal. If we had that here, i would have donated more than 20$/20€/20£

MintyEdit:Closed due to low demand. Does anyone even use this anymore?

This was already answered by this and this

Oh ok, i didnt see those/havnt looked at them :)

Thanks for your answer though :)

my mom just doesnt trust the paypal thing, because its ‘another person getting your money and then paying the company’. I can’t seen to get that out of her head :/
though, the card for paysafe is a card wich you buy at the grocery store or just in some marketing type thingy. Its not linked to a bank account, its a card with money ‘inside’ protected with the code on the front.
Paysafe card also has alot of tax :D But you can make a paypal account and put money on it with paysafe cards
Thats nice to know! now i can get myself some paysafe and donate :D