Heya! :D

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Heya! :D

I’ve tried doing quite a few of these, but none were really that serious (wow, this introduction is really delayed, isn’t it?). Therefore, I decided that it would be a good idea to make this one. :D

So hi, i’m Smash, or Max to some people, I don’t really mind which one. I live in England but i’m Dutch. My birthday is July 7^th and I am currently 14. (TL;DR at the bottom)

Redstoner

As quiet a few of you may know, redstoner is probably one of the most important things in my life. It has change my life alot in in only the year and a half I have been a member of it. I first joined on Monday April 6^th in 2015 at 14:19. I joined the server, fanboyed over Misa, and left. Later that day, I decided to come back on and built the double extender that got me into redstone. Since then, I have learnt much more about redstone and I am now hooked on building fast doors.

The first friend I ever made on the server was probably @BurgerLover1 , and to be honest, I owe so much to him. I remember he was the first redstoner member on my skype list. This one day we skyped during his sex ed class and he added @CookieRedstone . Cookie then added @Skyflip and just like that, I had 2 new friends. It all seemed to happen so fast after that. I met so many new people who I always had, and still do, look up to.

On Saturday October 17^th 2015 at 20:27, I got ranked up to builder. I was slowly getting tired of asking because I felt like I would never get it despite how much I had built. Dico happened to be flying around my plot (fanboy inside me was going nuts) and he noticed a 3x3 which I had made. It was one of my first attempts at using 0-ticks, and he gave me a quick lesson on how to improve my ‘fast’ doors (thanks for that lesson, @Dico200 , it’s one of the main reasons for my love for fast stuff).

After that, I kinda lost interest in redstone for a bit and only went on the server to talk to people. However, I soon met @Kappeh and @Jonny__ who somehow managed to get me back into redstone. I started learning how to make better 3x3s, and then faster, and then more compact. Eventually, I started talking quite a bit with @PyjamaL1ama . Later that day (Sunday April 10^th 2016) at 19:06, I got promoted to trusted, almost exactly a year after I had first joined.

Then I just continued doing redstoning things and made a cool 3x3 with Jonny. \o/

Le redstoner family

Stuff I do outside of redstoner

When I’m not on redstoner, i’m usually doing school related work or out with family. At school I enjoy math(s), physics and chemistry. I also love cubing, watching Star Wars, and most of all, drinking soda :D. My taste in music is quite broad and can change quite quickly. At the moment I listen to alot of 70s and 80s music, some rap and electronic music.

My setup

I can’t really be bothered to put any pictures up right now, but here are the specs:

CPU : Intel Core i5-6600 Graphicas Card : MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Ram : 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 Motherboard : Asus Z170 Pro Gaming PSU : Corsair CX750 (80+ Bronze) Case : NZXT Phanton 530 (White) SSD : 240GB Seagate [Some numbers] HDD : 2TB Seagate Barracuda [More numbers] Operating System : Windows 10

TL;DR: Just ignore the Redstoner bit of my intro :P

If I missed anything, just tell me and I will try to add it. (Face reveal might be coming soon :P)

If you like soda, ever tried Jarritos? It’s Mexican, the pineapple one is by far the best.
That stuff is nice pj
PJ, where do you buy that? O.o It sounds awesome

OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THAT SKYPE CALL WITH BURGERS CLASS LOL.

Also, it was at thay moment I asked you how old you were because of your voice lol.

You like Star Wars? If you need any explanation about the Reetveter thing, ask me next time for a very,very special video ;)

Goddamnit cookie why the name
Jarritos is one of the few sodas I like xD. The orange is my favorite.
Rip Im not in the friends list, a bit jelly od you, but hey atleast I know you better now smash .-.

Rip Im not in the friends list,

ditto ayyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Aww, I’m not part of le family ;-;
@GWJ_Sheep , lol, I never intended to write down every friend I have from the server as it would take too long :P @FullyStealth It’s an inside joke that originated from a skype group that most of those people are in <3
@SmashDoesMC If you live anywhere near Reading they have a Mission Burrito there that sells them, or there’s a burrito shop at London Waterloo station that also does. Otherwise I don’t know but you can get them on the internet :)
Haha, well I happen to be going to London Waterloo today! I’ll see if I can get any :P
Damn smash… i know you for almost a year now
Probably more than a year :P
@SmashDoesMC I was in London a couple of weeks ago :P What you doing there? I haven’t even finished school for Christmas yet, dammit.
@PyjamaL1ama I went to the Dutch embassy to get my passport renewed and my dad had to go to work for a bit (ugh). Also, when does your school end? O.o
Fun times, did you get your soda? And tomorrow, thank fuck.
Lucky english shits i have 1 more week to go
@PyjamaL1ama Unfotunately not :c I was in a real hurry, but I might go back into town on thursday @BurgerLover1 lel, gl <3
I can understand @BurgerLover1 , I know what you’re going through, one more week.
You’re welcome smash. Unfortunately, I’m not that much into redstone at the moment, so I can’t give you more redstone lessons. Maybe in the future (shrug)

yeah idk y but ive lost my redstone intrest recently (mabye permanently) to…

auto correct says i have 6 mistakes =P

@Dico200 What new hobbies have you taken up? @EpMech lel, fix your spelling mate :P
@SmashDoesMC I work for a factions server and I do programming work. and I study software engineering. And we have a robotics society. And I play league and osu. I just summed up my life in under 140 characters I think.
What factions server? (Name not ip)
How dare thou leave the server for a factions server :o
@Dico200 wow, sounds really cool, especially the robotics. Do you think you might upload any robotics videos to your channel?
Did you just assume my gender in the family tree? O_o

I already know you exist, but uh…

Welcome to Redstoner!

This family tree is disturbing.

@MadCloud101 No, you wonderful father (Nyx) did :P @Flying_Machinez lol thanks, and yes, I agree that the tree is disturbing
Am i part of the family tree? I wanna be that creepy fucking uncle that every1 hates
@BurgerLover1 lol you’re my ex wife c: Pep is the creepy uncle :P
Lol explains why pepe is hated by most banned people

xD I’d be the stupid 5 year old that always fucks up peoples days

not that that’s something to laugh about 0_0

3 year old fits better
Can’t imagine your mother

I really can’t, either

Maybe adopted?

Ionwolfhelm makes sense to me
RIP @Ionwolfhelm you will be missed
@SmashDoesMC uploading videos about robotics to my channel is certainly something I’ve got in mind.
I think it would be a nice change dico
^ Yeah, it would be awesome :P