/p trust

ArchivesFeature requests → /p trust

CLOSED

If you’re added to a plot you can’t do worldedit or build when the owner is offline If youre trusted to the plot you can
Simple and effective +1

Wasn’t Dico working on some plotme type plugin for the 1.11 update? Anyways, +1

Another idea: Be able to add and deny certain ranks only

Smash, yes, but Parcels won’t be here ‘till we update to 1.11, so soonish
This is actually an amazing idea. +1.
+1 Smash +1 Madcloud101
Aka you want me to invest a few hours into decompiling plotme, finding the corresponding code, adding a feature, compiling it, packing it, testing it and if necessary fix it, install it and then in two weeks throw it all out again, instead of spending te time on updating to 1.11? ._.
@Pepich1851 Like synergy, just update plotme (or there’s another plugin that handles this similarly.)
I like your idea Mad, +1!
“Just update plotme”. We are not running plotme. We are running a custom plotme version which has some of the most severe bugs fixed - namely being building permission checking and mysql problems. If we now “update plotme”, those custom changes are gone. Parcels is written to import PlotMe data, not PlotSquared data. Nyxis, can you ensure me that when I “just update plotme” none of those things will cause trouble? No you can’t because I know they will lol. Go onto any plotme/plotsquared server, you can grief the path as much as you want. Yep, that applies to synergy too. Can you do it on redstoner? Nope. Why? Because some idiot already went ahead, took a few hours to decompile plotme, tweak the code and finally found a solution that fixed the problems. Also, PlotSquared uses, as far as I know, a custom save format. I heard you are happy to provide the code for parcels to import plotsquared data? And patch the things that we have already patched? No? Damn it, looks like “just updat[ing] plotme” isn’t gonna work out, is it?

Well I mean apparently I never studied commands properly so I don’t know any damn thing about plugins. Plus, I’m not the dev, here. Good you thought this through, bad that you wasted time to explain it to me.

Also,

(or there’s another plugin that handles this similarly.)

I have also explained your “Or there’s another plugin” part too. This just shows that you didn’t read or didn’t understand what i said. That “other plugin” called PlotSquared uses a different data format than plotme, meaning that parcels wouldn’t be able to import the data without dico having to remake the import code. Bleh
All the lines blurred together so I’m not surprised that happened.

@Nyxis I also don’t think there’s any version of PlotMe to even update to. The last official update for PlotMe was about 1.5 years ago, which is why everyone has been moving away from it. Also, it’s not “Like synergy” because we’ve been rocking PlotSquared since February.

@Pepich1851 I’m not aware of any bugs in PlotSquared that allow you to grief the path. Can you share what it is so I can fix it and report it back to the devs? Thanks

@zombachu I just assumed it was PlotMe for both servers, I’m not surprised that I’m wrong.
Wait pepe do you mean about griefing roads in synergy, do you mean like /up 1?
I think I know what pep is talking about, and no it isn’t that
The general idea is accepted, however it would quite differently then this thread says Also pep has a new thread, which has part of those. I’ll make a new thread for this and the way we think it should work, soon. But for now this thread is closed.