SmolSpud

RedstonerAppeals → SmolSpud

CLOSED

Note - Im writing this for someone else

Type of ban / demotion

<permanent or temporary (should include duration)> permanent ipban

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server <e.g. “banned for griefing”> theres no reason for his ban, he never joined the server yet he is ipbanned

What I(SmolSpud) have done wrong

None, he never joined the server

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Because he never joined the server, logically, that means he never did anything wrong.

Also, using /seen I wasnt able to find SmolSpud at all.

just for information to other staff: I asked him on the server to update the thread with information about other users on the same IP, so he will do that once he got the info from the SmolSpud.
I Asker him about that too om the server a little later, so hopefully he will include that too.
I guess 1 of his alts got ip banned or something and is now trying to get on with an alt? Idfk

“Smolspud” sounds familiar somehow. I’m guessing he’s an alt of an account banned during the fit raids…

Yeah, more info would be appreciated. How did he contact you? When did he contact you? There’s not a likely chance that he can just be ipbanned like that. Does he have siblings?

OKay his alt is TinyTinCan
That’s a lie. The alt is called “Muso_Toni_2001”. And no, it was mot a name change and still not one. I would’ve been fine with an unban if it wasn’t for him lying to us, but now… Idk :/

I’m guessing he’s an alt of an account banned during the fit raids…

BINGO!

Well he said himself his alt is tinytincan, I saw that alt before. But SmolSpud said he NEVER joined this server at all, idk. Never heard bout him mentioning Muso_Toni_2001

@GWJ_Sheep

How did he contact you? When did he contact you? There’s not a likely chance that he can just be ipbanned like that. Does he have siblings?

He contacted me through skype

Let the hate begin

Sorry, forgot to include the reason. It was a fitraid ban, with the banreason being “Pool’s closed”. The IP was not part of the ranges that were banned. I’ll run some more checks on various things later to either confirm or deny a suspicion I have right now and then we’ll see later.

I received some information from SmolSpud:

He DID join the FitMC raid, but he said that he didn’t go to redstoner.com, he only joined 3 server raids and none of em crashed.

-Contacted Smol using Skype^(TM) 2016

I can ask for an update from @Pepich1851 since he said he would run some checks or can we just close this?

Sorry, forgot to actually put the stuff here that I found out :P

The IP is NOT a VPN. However, as he might’ve just joined coincidentally during the fit raids, I wouldn’t mind unbanning him. I would ask him to create a forums account immediately and put an explanation of what has happened (no lies this time), for which he has 24h after logging on the first time. If he follows the demands then I would be perfectly fine with allowing him on :)

Im sorry for late response but SmolSpud hasnt been on at skype for a bit of time, ill ask him real quick
another update but this time form @GWJ_Sheep would be great
For some reason SmolSpud doesn’t get what pepe is trying to say, Ill pull out the skype logs later

Ok so here’s what I want him to do again in a nice list:

• Agree to the items on this list
  • Be unbanned
  • Write a short post about what has happened in the “ask Staff” subforum
  • Stay unbanned if what he put there seems reasonable, or be banned again if he doesn’t write it fast enough or puts nonsense there

That’s all :)

^^^ this seems rather reasonable.
Rn im not in reach of my laptop, ill tell him so right away when I can

alright, Skype logs yesterday: [22/01/2017 19:52:36] GWJ: Alright man [22/01/2017 19:52:42] GWJ: I got info from pepe [22/01/2017 19:52:50] GWJ: he wants you to do these: [22/01/2017 19:52:58] GWJ: Ok so here’s what I want him to do again in a nice list:

Agree to the items on this list Be unbanned Sign up on the forums within 24h after logging in Write a short post about what has happened in the “ask Staff” subforum Stay unbanned if what he put there seems reasonable, or be banned again if he doesn’t write it fast enough or puts nonsense there That’s all :) [22/01/2017 22:24:20] Galaxy Cuber: facepalm you idiot..

Now I get why he said me an ‘idiot’, because apparently he couldn’t get on, therefore he can’t make a forum account since he needs the token, please reply!

because apparently he couldn’t get on

Wasn’t he banned?

Be unbanned

Well pep said that if he agrees to do the things he will get unbanned som he can do IT within 24 hours

Futsy is right and your friend ain’t that bright. Also that rhymes. Bonus point for me.

The list clearly states that:

1. He shall agree to the conditions on the list
  2. After he agrees he’ll be unbanned
  3. After he was unbanned, log on to get a token
  4. After he got the token, sign up
  5. After he logged in, he got 24 measured from the time of first login to create a forums post explaning the situation in the “Ask staff” subforum

After that has happened, staff shall look at the thread and either decide to ban him again or leave him unbanned. If he doesn’t create said post within 24h he will be banned again.

If any of the conditions/instructions still are unclear then idk anymore

If any of the conditions/instructions still are unclear then idk anymore

can’t we just let him be banned if he don’t understand it now?

Im waiting for an answer from SmolSpud, ill be replying when I get answers

Alright I got no answers at all. Ill close this thread until he responds with something

Im sorry if its prohibited for a non staff to close a thread

closed