JoeWires

RedstonerBlames → JoeWires

Description

JoeWires constantly makes low-level mismeanours and annoys the entire server by his obnoxiousness and immaturity. He is known for making random unnessesary comments, the most common of which is “Penis” or “weed” repeatedly without any context whatsoever. He is also known for annoying the server with these comments. In addition he is extremely cringeworthy which I know annoys me and a lot of other people.These are the offences I consider JoeWires to have done:

Minecraft

1. Use your brain and common sense.

Rules about Chat:

1. Respect all players, staff or not. Jokes are tolerated, but habitual intentional disrespect is not, especially from new players.

2.Spamming in chat is not allowed. Repetitive messages or characters are considered spam EXCESSIVE AND UnNeCeSsArY CAPS is also considered spam.

1. Limited swearing is tolerated, as long as it’s not aimed at offending someone. Being offended by someone swearing does not count, unless it was directed at you.

Other Rules:

1. If you habitually break the rules, you might get demoted or (temporarily) banned. This decision is on the staff’s behalf. Note that this applies to any offense, no matter how minor.

2. If you are doing something which disturbs or annoys a large portion of the community, you can be punished.

Failed attempts

Lots of people have told him to stop, but he continues.

Not relevant.

Time

Time(span) of the incident. The date and time MUST be given in UTC time and MUST follow the 24h format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM.

Grief

Grief? His behaviour causes me mental grief.

Proof

To the logs we go…… I’m going to split this up into two sections. One section is him saying things and the other is people telling him to stop/ saying they find him annoying. Please note: Almost all of these quotes have no context at all.

#JoeWires Saying Stuff

**Yesterday Evening between 2:10 and 2:28 (I just realised this is tooday morning :p)

JoeWong $ ? JoeWong loves you all! @
JoeWong $ ? love u RedSthunder00 @ JoeWong $ ? RedSthunder00 is hot AF @ JoeWong $ ? Bitch waffles @ JoeWong $ ? Waffles @ JoeWong $ ? Thug monkeys @ JoeWong $ ? 2th! JoeWong $ ? 1th! JoeWong $ ? 12nd! JoeWong $ ? cough @ JoeWong $ ? I have a cold. JoeWong $ ? Hue @ For some reason I couldn’t find it in the logs, but Joe was also (presumably) annoying Logiccraftrs by semi-spamming “Logicdeek” or similar and accusing him of “farting on a potato” He also annoyed me today by persistently asking to be undenied from my plot, although I can’t find this in the logs for some reason.

Three days ago in the space of an hour

JoeWong $ ? Love u YummyRedstone @ JoeWong $ ? Obama farted @ JoeWong $ ? Penis @ JoeWong $ ? Bow sheit @ JoeWong $ ? Magic shrooms @ JoeWong $ ? cough WEED @ JoeWong $ ? Penis @ JoeWong $ ? Penis cheese @ JoeWong $ ? I have cancer! @ JoeWong $ ? Weed. @ JoeWong $ ? Harambe is a obama licker @ JoeWong $ ? Calm your monkey salad JoeWong $ ? Penis @ JoeWong $ ? Run. @ JoeWong $ ? Cough weed… @ JoeWong $ ? Imma banana @ JoeWong $ ? /report fart @ JoeWong $ ? Penis @ JoeWong $ ? Pepenis @ JoeWong $ ? Suck my ass, RedSthunder00.
JoeWong $ ? Harambe @ JoeWong $ ? RedSthunder00 is a bitch @ JoeWong $ ? Bc u is sexy @ JoeWong $ ? Do you have any weed? @ JoeWong $ ? There goes MrWeedFish.. JoeWong $ ? Teh rapist JoeWong $ ? I just took 6 selfies in 0.1 seconds @ JoeWong $ ? Im joking im not gay @ JoeWong $ ? I just farted @

About a week ago i the sapce of half an hour

JoeWong $ ? What a lovely day! Sprays silver spray paint in mouth @ JoeWong $ ? Dank memes @ JoeWong $ ? You CLOD! @ JoeWong $ ? Smoke weed? @ Penguinlover897 ? well i spoke to a admin —–> JoeWong $ ? And did they say penis? JoeWong $ ? Aidude stfu @
JoeWong $ ? Nyxis i will hang you in my backyard.. @ JoeWong $ ? Im black. @ JoeWong then spams the chat with something about his “masterbed” about 5 times with no context at all @ JoeWong $ ? I farted @ JoeWong $ ? NateP05 is a slow monkey @ JoeWong $ ? NateP05 has a penis @ JoeWong $ ? Penis. @ JoeWong $ ? Have u ever seen me not talking about being GAI? @ JoeWires then tells innosteve that he needs him to talk to dico or sidney RN. Innosteve is very confused. @ JoeWong $ ? You own MadCloud101? JoeWong $ ? MadCloud101 the god?? JoeWong $ ? Nyxis —-> JoeWong $ ? Penguinlover897 thinks you are ugly @ JoeWong $ ? Lebron penut butter JoeWong $ ? Yiff me —-> JoeWong $ ? I will get my furry fox costume JoeWong $ ? Nyx go eat a pickle —–> JoeWong $ ? Put it on vid —–> JoeWong $ ? So i can watch it RN

@PLEASE NOTE: Believe it or not, all phrases with a @ next to them have no context at all.

#People finding JowWires annoying

Yesterday evening between 2:10 and 2:28

RedSthempt ? Joe RedSthempt ? why are you so random Hard $ ? annoying joes I can also distincly remember woefiex and Mrshizelfish telling him to stop after he said some random comments (both of which I could not find in the logs for some reason)

Three days ago in the space of an hour

DerpyDaniel_ $ ? wtf Hard $ ? ……… C2Lredstone ? wtf joe? RedSthempt ? ^ C2Lredstone ? like what the actual fuck are you saying? MrShizelFish $ ? fuck off joe? thank you RedSthempt ? omg so funny RedSthempt ? haha ioniccompounds ? .-.

About a week ago in the space of half an hour

Nyx ? da Hard $ ? … Penguinlover897 ? shut the fuck up joe!!! Nyx ? shut the fuck up joe!!! MadCloud101 ? what Nyx ? o h

#Conclusion

I think almost everyone on this server can confirm the issues I’m having. I have only recorded the things he said during 3 of my encounters with him in the past week. So I can imagine he has said things like these many more times than I have chowed you. He has been saying things like this for about a month now I think, and he does not deserve to keep doing this while being unpunished. In colnclusion, JoeWires has annoyed the entire server, and in my opinion deservers to be punished, because he has broken several rules and needs to know that he can’t do that.

alright yeah joewires can be a lil shit but… was all the logs u provided edited or did he really just like spam that?
I included the relevant things he said obviously.

I can approve, he is very annoying. Myself has tood him to stop sometimes (sometimes I respond to what he says redirecting the insult/thing in chat to him lel) I acted fairly similar back when I was early builder but it was much less.

JoeWong $ ? JoeWong loves you all! @ JoeWong $ ? love u RedSthunder00 @ JoeWong $ ? RedSthunder00 is hot AF @ JoeWong $ ? Bitch waffles @ JoeWong $ ? Waffles @ JoeWong $ ? Thug monkeys @ JoeWong $ ? 2th! JoeWong $ ? 1th! JoeWong $ ? 12nd! JoeWong $ ? cough @ JoeWong $ ? I have a cold. JoeWong $ ? Hue @

This is chat flooding which is spamming (I did it sometimes)

He is known for making random unnessesary comments, the most common of which is “Penis” or “weed” repeatedly without any context whatsoever.

These are very annoying because he does it for no reason, like mentioned

Hard $ ? ………

I reacted like that because he was saying some weird inappropriate stuff…

.-.

eh he does swear at people which is against the rules which I told him. I assume he never listened to me.
@aHardDerp sorry that’s not chat flooding. I only included the things that he said which are relevant to this thread.
@MadCloud101 Flooding the chat means means filling the chat with small messages with minimal meaning. It is like a wave flooding a house (at least to my experience)
@aHardDerp okay I see.
As I write this JoeWires is online and saying these same things over and over again.

@MadCloud101 indeed…

<Offtopic>

(@aHardDerp is my alt’s account, I am @Hardfg5000)

</Offtopic>

@Hardfg5000 oh right lol
Within the last 10 minutes while JoeWires has been online he has said: At this moment in time he is annoying a lot of people on the server by trying to make (unfunny) jokes. Penis Penis Penis Bitch Waffles 420 Fapping 420% alchohol pennis butter Penis 420 <—— did you know that? KrazyKratfer105 is sexy Burgerlover1 has a nice chub bum Suisse cheese I farted Vape lord Lebron penut butter
Ehhh he can be a bit annoying but he is mostly okay. I’m not biasing on “KrazyKrafter105 is sexy” trust me.
@KrazyKrafter105 lol
You completely took the logs out of context. There’s no timeframe you provided, so I’ll assume that’s all he ever said since he joined the server. Which doesn’t look that bad at all anymore, does it? You’ve been annoying as well, you didn’t get a major ban either. Kinda ironic that you blame him now. So either provide proper proof that you didn’t modify and that contains timestamps or get kindly laughed at :)

@Pepich1851

Within the last 10 minutes while JoeWires has been online he has said: At this moment in time he is annoying a lot of people on the server by trying to make (unfunny) jokes. Penis Penis Penis Bitch Waffles 420 Fapping 420% alchohol pennis butter Penis 420 <—— did you know that? KrazyKratfer105 is sexy Burgerlover1 has a nice chub bum Suisse cheese I farted Vape lord Lebron penut butter

“Last 10 mins”

“Unedited” “Timestamp”

It is unedited and @BurgerLover1 can confirm that.

Edit: he already did.

@Pepich1851 let me add the timeframes in

So you are claiming that:

He said all those things and noone sent a single message inbetween?

Your logs look like “message” “message” without any name, timestamp, and it autoremoves the arrow and all the stuff around it?

And you also tell me to just believe that the things you put that are literally not even saved with a name in your logs are definitely from joe? Maybe you said them but because your logs don’t save names you can now claim that stuff to be “unedited” and “said by him in the past ten minutes”?

[EDIT]: you even took the effort to cut out what joe did in your “people that have said things against joe” example. Great work, that way noone can trace back what actually happened

@Pepich1851

He said all those things and noone sent a single message inbetween?

No. Like I said several times already, I am only providing you with the relevant quotes from joe.

Your logs look like “message” “message” without any name, timestamp, and it autoremoves the arrow and all the stuff around it?

Firstly, it’s not like I’m providing comletely new information that you have no reason to believe. Many people can confirm that he does say things like this all the time, but if you want the logs, I’ll give them to you.

And you also tell me to just believe that the things you put that are literally not even saved with a name in your logs are definitely from joe? Maybe you said them but because your logs don’t save names you can now claim that stuff to be “unedited” and “said by him in the past ten minutes”?

I wasn’t copying from the logs this time. I was copying straight from chat. I’m asking you to believe this because multiple people can confirm it. It’s not just me.

[EDIT]: you even took the effort to cut out what joe did in your “people that have said things against joe” example. Great work, that way noone can trace back what actually happened

I didn’t cut anything out. I took the messages that were in response to joe’s words and put them in a paragraph. For example, Hardfg has confirmed that he did indeed say “…….” because of what Joe was saying.

I’ll post the logs in a minute

It is unedited and @BurgerLover1 can confirm that.

You cut out pieces. “Unedited”. “Cut pieces out”. Unedited. Cut. Pieces. Out.

Please explain how you cut out parts of a text without modifying the text? That’d be amazing if I knew that, would be really cool to make it look like people said stuff they meant in a completely different context and then just say “yeah it’s unedited cause I just removed the context so he literally said and meant it that way”.

I was copyig straight from chat

If your chat doesn’t display names, how do you know it was him?

I didn’t cut anything out

Except the context. When I say “you should just stab yourself instead of blowing yourself up and taking others with you” and you “just provide the first part of the sentence, which isn’t cutting anything important out” then suddenly I’m doing a very illegal thing, which is motivating someone to commit suicide. Which however I didn’t do. Context matters. Context and timestamps. Provide unmodified chat logs (I don’t give a shit about commands you ran except private chats with joe or anyone else involved) with timestamps or I’ll just close this as I’m gonna go the “you just asked people to say something against joe because you don’t like him but he didn’t do anything” plus “the stuff you provided that joe said was evenly spread out over the time since he joined” and “the stuff he apparently said within the last few minutes was actually said by someone else but you didn’t see it because your chat doesn’t even display names and you just assumed it was him”. If you want that, continue this way.

Logs from yesterday evening: http://pastebin.com/igY3hTZJ

Logs from 3 days ago: http://pastebin.com/wdpRSqCB

Logs from about a week ago: http://pastebin.com/Q8gMhj05

@Pepich1851

your chat doesn’t display names

You can believe that it was Joe who said all these things because of other people confirming that it was JOe who said all these things. My chat does contain names I just didn’t put them in that time. When I say unedited I mean that I didn’t edit any of the parts that joe said. Also, I didn’t cut out any context because there was none. JoeWires just randomly blurts out stuff like “Penis cheese” and “X has a nice chun bum”.

If there was no context then that’d mean that noone said anything. Else there would’ve been context. Not necessarily relevant context but context nevertheless.

Your logs from yesterday contain nothing Your logs from three days ago are cut off and the first half contains exactly one random thing. I stopped looking at it there cause I was getting annoyed by the fact that I could’t find anything.

@Pepich1851

Your logs from yesterday contain nothing

Check again.

Your logs from three days ago are cut off and the first half contains exactly one random thing. I stopped looking at it there cause I was getting annoyed by the fact that I could’t find anything.

I could find at east 7. Check again. It;s true though that most of them are at the end.

If there was no context then that’d mean that noone said anything

Okay there was no relevant context.*

This lil son of a b*tch anoys the hell out of me, I say, ban him for a month

I only looked at the first log, ‘cause I just want to go to bed right now. But for the most part, he was fine. Most people played along with it, instead of complaining. I’ll read the other two logs tomorrow.

RedSthempt ? Joe RedSthempt ? why are you so random Hard $ ? annoying joes

None of these were telling him to stop, and only one was saying he was annoying.

DerpyDaniel_ $ ? wtf Hard $ ? ……… C2Lredstone ? wtf joe? RedSthempt ? ^ C2Lredstone ? like what the actual fuck are you saying? MrShizelFish $ ? fuck off joe? thank you RedSthempt ? omg so funny RedSthempt ? haha ioniccompounds ? .-.

Only one of these, were near “stop”.

Problem with your blame aside, I can tell you he can be annoying. I’ll edit this post with my thoughts after I read the other two logs.

Is it so hard to provide time stamps or at least screenshots? Looks a little annoying to me, but nothing worthy of a ban currently.

This lil son of a b*tch anoys the hell out of me, I say, ban him for a month

I’ve never seen you on… So I’m assuming I’ve been annoyed more, and don’t give a shit? Why are you so hyper?

The rest of this reply was deleted because you are the wrong penguin

@minenash

Most people played along with it, instead of complaining.

He says these things very often, so you won’t get complaints after every time. This is also because he has been doing this for a about a month now, and everyone knows by now that telling him to stop doesn’t work ( which is why I think he needs a tempban).

None of these were telling him to stop, and only one was saying that he was annoying.

Firstly, just because they don’t tell him to stop, doesn’t mean that they are not annoyed. If they don’t say that he’s annoying, doesn’t mean they’re not annoyed, they can still imply that he is annoying. For example, here we can infer from redsthunder’s words that he is finding joes randomness annoying ( I did speak to redsthunder, and he does indeed find him annoying)

Only one of these, were near “stop”.

That section of the blame was meant for the evidence in the logs I could find for people being annoyed at joe, not telling him to stop.

@HackerAttacker

Unfortunately I don’t have any screenshots, but I thinj that joewires deserves a tenpban for the following reasons:

1. He has broken several rules persistently for a couple of weeks.

2. He has annoyed the entire server.

3. He will not stop. Many people have tried to make him stop, but he has only gotten worse. The only thing that (might) make him stop (I think) is a tempban.

Firstly, just because they don’t tell him to stop, doesn’t mean that they are not annoyed.

Correct, however Wait, my bad, I thought the subtitle was, people telling him to stop, sorry.

Just saying that when i first jioned a while back he was like this, the first person i add to my plot and he helped for like5 mins and then built a penis.I think hes always been slightly irrisponsible but just started etting worse… (also why isnt this solved yet)

Ps. i ended up banning him from my plot

(also why isn’t this solved yet)

More staff reply please

Just skimmed over this whole thing and the logs, honestly it doesn’t seem that bad maybe a tad annoying but certainly not ban worthy or anything.

Also can @JoeWires state his side of this

@Doomblah

The logs may not make him seem so bad, but he does this everyday and constantly annoys a very large portion of the server. He has only been getting worse, and shows no signs of stopping. Wouldn’t it be just to at least have a staff member tell him to stop, because he swears excessively, disrespects and annoys people, and floods the chat with meaningless phrases. The server shouldn’t have to put up with this, so it should be stopped somehow.

What he’s saying is a bit random and albeit rather annoying. Similar to what hacker said, I feel that a day long tempban is in order to show warning, however even that is being quite harsh, so realistically no punishment is issued, but maybe a formal warning.
I miss understood this thread so I agree with @barrygold_
Just wait and see if he does it more after saying stop (say stop when he does it) if he keeps doing it then give him a ban? Quite easy right
He’ll lead straight into a ban though…
I have already said in a previous reply that a (formal) warning from a staff member should be enough, because a tempban seems harsh but doing nothing is stupid.

I vote for temporary ban.

innocent cough

Hard $ ? … Penguinlover897 ? shut the fuck up joe!!! Nyx ? shut the fuck up joe!!!

Oh @MadCloud101 I was bored so I read it fully, but these have context x)

JoeWong $ ? Yiff me —-> JoeWong $ ? I will get my furry fox costume JoeWong $ ? Nyx go eat a pickle —–> JoeWong $ ?

Nobody ask for it…

Okay maybe not…

Probably…

Are staff ignoring this thread or smthing…
Still waiting for @JoeWires ’s response
Just forget me, I’m not coming here for a long time. just beating myself until I’m not so retarted. just don’t reply to this msg and if your my friend, remove me. when I come back, just welcome me like I’m a new person here. I might just be new, you never know.

Just forget me, I’m not coming here for a long time. ==j==ust beating myself until I’m not so retarted. ==j==ust don’t reply to this msg and if ==your== my friend, remove me. ==w==hen I come back, just welcome me like I’m a new person here. I might just be new, you never know.

you’re*

J*

W*

(Sorry I’m still pissed at you and I got triggered by the ‘your’ thing.)

In all seriousness, see you later dude hope you get less annoying to deal with..

@HitzCritz Thanks for positively contributing to this post’s outcome.
NYX I respect you bitching, and I would do the same
If @JoeWires is a donor, set his website rank donor too it triggers me lol
Madcloud, /ignore is a thing for a reason c:
As far as I can tell, @C2Lredstone , the stuff he says isn’t targeted at any single person and just about everyone can be annoyed by it. A mute would be a good idea. Anyway, thread’s over. We’ll see if JoeWires can improve his behaviour in the time he is not around. Good luck to him.
This thread is locked.