HEY YO BOI

RedstonerOther → HEY YO BOI

feels nolstalgia remembers Redstoner goes to redstoner.com looks at forums sees offtopic section clicky link writes this very off topic post

#==k random shit time==

I can say with moderate confidence that most of you don’t know me. I am an insignificant, among the severalhundredsomething users on this server. I don’t like that. However, I’ve come to accept that fact. Sometimes, you just need to take a hit and suck it up. Some of you may recognize me, especially staff memebers, or people who I had befriended. You may remember my head was violet. Well… for some reason Mojang derped and deleted that. I’m considering making a new skin… though I won’t be playing Minecraft actively anymore, so I don’t think I want to put in the effort. Anyways, enough talking about me. It feels a little awkward, to only talk about yourself. It’s fun to talk about yourself, but it can bore your audience. You’re my audience. I don’t want to bore you. In fact, I want to keep your attention here for a little while. You might’ve just ripped your eyes off this text, just so I won’t get what I want. But you know what? I’m pretty sure you don’t care about whether I get what I want or not, because of two possible reasons. First, you don’t know me. Second, you know me okay and you care about me… at least a little. So anyways, let me continue. I’ll talk about my return to this website. As I said, I looked at the forums. One of the first things I noticed was that there were quite a few users I weren’t very familiar with, along with users whom I consider senior members (been here for a good year or two or three or… wtf who’s been on this server for four or more years). I feel so… outdated and left behind. But again, sometimes, you need to take the hit and suck it up. I actually don’t have a Minecraft client right now, though I do consider installing it again soon. I just barely noticed (during the time I was writing this) how many “I"s I’ve used so far. Quite a lot. So much for not talking about myself. Well, it’s somewhat inevitable that I’ll end up talking about myself here… because I want to write about stuff, yet I don’t have much to write about except for the events occurring in my life. Anyways, you know how when you make an account on a website, you just blindly click that “I agree to the policies of this site” checkmark, right? Well… clicking that button is a little like signing a legal document. And I’ve seen websites that only allow users that are eighteen years or older, which further confirms my little hypothesis. Wait… I just kinda gave away my age there… because I showed that I didn’t know about that. Anyways, my point here is that it would be nice if all those policies were a little shorte

How much of your time did I waste lol

I’m not sure if this is so off topic that it can be deleted… though in the time I was an active user, such off topic stuff was allowed. Which makes me think… is my plot still mine? I’ve probably been gone for a few months… and I’ve claimed someone else’s plot who was gone for a few months… like six I think… hm. Well I don’t really care if my plot goes away, as my interests have shifted elsewhere, but I still remember this community.

I’m back, boys and gurls.

k den. but people would Not stop reading this just because its you. its because people dont want to read such amount of text. just look at what you wrote. would you wanna read something with great happines when you see a long piece of text like that.

and both your plots are empty now.

and both your plots are empty now.

rekt

also wrong subforum

I can make a skin you can see how good i am (Jk im actually pretty gud at making skins ive made 1s 4 my friends ect. and their pretty happy)

Good to see you back (sorta) :D

@Clikz_ do you even remember this guy, because I do

@Nyxis I’m pretty sure he doesn’t because it’s been a while since @TheWildDefender left.

Welcome back though ;)

ehhhhhhh i have sorta seen him online a few times but i dont rly know him

Nyx. Cookiez (Cookie -> cook -> you’re a good cook?).

@Clikz_ who the f*ck are you.

I would actually be somewhat okay to read that length of text, as long as it was interesting, but I don’t know if this is interesting (probably not imo).

I’ll move this to the Offtopic/Other subforum after about 24 hours, so people know.

Also I’ll just make my own skin, I’m fine
@TheWildDefender remember me? I AM Hardfg5000
@TheWildDefender A nobody I :|
I’m CookieRedstone, uhm yes I did some name changing, I’ll be CookieRedstone again the 18th xD

Clikz_ who the f*ck are you.

Rekt af

Cookie I know who you are

@Flearoy HOLYSHITYOU’REBACK you still have my email… but the thing I need to do now is to install MC

Lmao, hi abstract, it’s me, c3l
I remember you! Somewhat :D
Logal, stop assuming people care.
Minenash, stop assuming logal cares.
Nyx, stop assuming I care.
Minenash, stop assuming I care about you caring about logal caring.
chain breaker ew get out of here
Nyx, stop assuming Clikz cares.