Im a fucking little faggot.

RedstonerOther → Im a fucking little faggot.

I tried promising that I’m going to be better, now I’m promising that I’m not coming back. I’m not even smart, I’m probably the stupidest human in the world. I’m going to check this sometimes if you wrote something like ‘kill yourself’ or ‘that is correct, he is the stupidest human’, its useless, I’m not going to kill myself for you. even though you hate me and want to kill me, I’m going to look for a different server that isn’t such a bitch.

Moved to other section by Pep

TL;DR: He went around insulting others, as well as doing his usual bullshit. I tbanned for a week with the words “You promised to better yourself. Turns out you didn’t.”. Or at least something similar to that, the wording might not be 100% accurate. Now he’s pissed.
What section was this in?!
Yeah idk what he thinks we are.

meh I rly can’t care

furries have loads of drama not surprised this happened

furries have loads of drama not surprised this happened

ahem

LMFAOOO

cough

so OP is basically an asshole that tried to be nice but is too much of an asshole to stop being an asshole?

cool stuff.

@barrygold_ cough LookAtMyOriginalSkinAndThenYou’llKnowWhatIMean cough
And one more thing, spamming penis and saying that I wanted to suck another person’s dick isn’t worse than just saying fag?
And laugh more when I say cuts don’t hurt
Ok I’m just having a little too much fun. I’m not coming back but I just wanted to have fun with this ban :D but only 7 days? Come on! A year at least!

Here we go again

edit: haha nevermind haha look under me

This thread is locked.