Time always "just now" on HTC Wildfire in Android Browser

ArchivesWebsite problems & bugs → Time always "just now" on HTC Wildfire in Android Browser

CLOSED

When I’m using my phone, i find that instead of its saying “Posted 30 mins ago” (ect.) it will say “Posted just now”. btw, this is also the case with “edited just now” and “replied just now”. Oh, and I’m using a HTC, so tell me if its different for iOS (HTC uses android see :P ).

##==EDIT!==

Mods / admins, change the title if you belive so, i couldn’t think of anything better.

That can’t fix the problem, I use the satilite feature on my phone which uses satilite to make sure im using the correct time depending on where i am, in other words ( for less nerdy people :P ) I can’t have the wrong time no matter where I am in the world. :/
Hi there, I’m on Android too and cannot replicate this issue. Any more specifics you can give me on when it occurs?
Hai, unfortunatly, no. idk how to take screenshots on a phone so.. yeh. all i can say is that instead of saying “Mothership_Q posted 10 hours ago” ( ect. for time and posted / replied / edited ago ) its will say “Mothership_Q posted just now” :/ thats all the info i can give, of and i just double-checked that my time(zone) is 100% correct.
Everywhere that i have acsess to the internet, if i dont have internet, i cant connect to the website. everywhere, in a thread, sub-forum and the main forums overview. yes. HTC wildfire (touch screen) i use google. I am in british time zone at the time of typing (and this will most likely not change) 18:52 according to my PC timer

similar. I have the top one on my settings section [date & time]

roughly. I think approximately 30 seconds difference.

I will try this browser you speak of.im using my tablet atm, and I use firefox on it, there is no problem with it. this may be the problem.

that is the software style samsung use. is it a samsung galaxy?

btw, the website looks great on a samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 .

1. nope, just the normal (android) app.
  2. nope.
  3. Its currently at GMT +01:00, British summer time .
  4. the exact same.
  5. I have no clue, I will have to ask my uncle, who manages the computer things in my ( general ) family.

ah, found it, im on android 2.3.5 ( which is quite far behind you :P )

no i have not