Villagers picking up item and farming in sv world

ArchivesFeature requests → Villagers picking up item and farming in sv world

SOLVED

What I would like to add: Allowing villagers to farm, picking up carrots, wheat, potatoes in sv world, which is disabled due to mobGreifing

In 1.8, villagers can only automatically breed when given food. Disabling villagers picking up crops and farming is making automatic villagers breeding system impossible. It would be great if we can make an automatic villagers breeding system for a lot of things.

PS: I am not suggesting to enable mobGreifing, please read the replies.

Supporters: 3 Anti-Suporters: 0

But what about endermen picking up blocks in the end

But what about creepers blowing up peoples' houses

But what about zombies breaking down doors

But what about withers being able to be the ultimate tool to end the world

I am suggesting that ONLY villager breeding shall be allowed and shall be excluded from mobGreifing.
Just remove da villager breeding thing Nyxify. Don’t worry about the things you mentioned. They won’t be affected
I would really hope for that too.

+1

Remove creeper explosions and enderman griefs using other server’s solution

for withers and doors, idk :P

This basically means: enable MobGriefing

@Reetveter

I am suggesting that ONLY villager breeding shall be allowed and shall be excluded from mobGreifing.

@Reetveter Just as Nyx said, my intention is not enabling mobGreifing. Besides, I do believe such feature can be done simply by making Explosion unable to break blocks and the endetman part was already created by only using command block. I have valid reasons to believe that the feature is not a hard one for plugins coders and it would be extremely useful for survival players
Solved when mob griefing was turned on.