WheresMyBacon

RedstonerAppeals → WheresMyBacon

CLOSED

WheresMyBacon

Type of ban / demotion

Was 21Days but then changed to perm ban

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server Banned for hacking

What I have done wrong

I Was using WurstClient in spawn then i used anti-Knockback and spider to climb up the walls. I just did that and didnt harm or annoy anyone.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Listen. Im ONLY Doing this as mad told me to:(. I Have spent nearly 1 year here and this was my first ever server i went to. I spent 75% of my time on redstoner. Ever since i joined i have been accused of copying and being annoying. I have just been a idiot and a waste of space in the server. I dont know why i should be unbanned but i think i could as i wasnt harming anyone with the cheats and i wasnt annoying anyone. I Just hope that even if my ban stays permenant, i could still join in like 1 year. Also i have a condition that makes me do stupid things just to let u know.

And go ahead people. I know wanna say ha i knew u were gonna get banned so just do it. This may be my last appearance on the fourms and the server EVER. I have spent my time well and i hope to continue in the future.

. I have just been a idiot and a waste of space in the server. I dont know why i should be unbanned but i think i could as i wasnt harming anyone with the cheats and i wasnt annoying anyone.

Sorry but that sells it. Your ban was cumulative from all previous offenses. As much as I want you unbanned mate, it’s not going to happen.

Sorry.

I dont know why i should be unbanned

Problem solved?

Yh ik that would be the anwser Nyx. I only did this appeal as madcloud told me to. Look foward to a sad vid about my life on rser very soon ;(. GoodBye Rser. u have been my fav server but im obviously to dumb to stay.
Btw how did madcloud contact you

I Have spent nearly 1 year here and this was my first ever server i went to. I spent 75% of my time on redstoner.

Not a reason for an unban.

Ever since i joined i have been accused of copying and being annoying. I have just been a idiot and a waste of space in the server.

Seems like you want to be banned? Why are you saying bad things about yourself in an appeal?

You’re not even trying in this appeal

i wasnt harming anyone with the cheats and i wasnt annoying anyone.

Still against the rules

I Just hope that even if my ban stays permenant, i could still join in like 1 year.

It’s a permenant ban, not a 1 year ban

Also i have a condition that makes me do stupid things just to let u know.

You have the condition so anything it “makes” you do you are held responsible for.

im obviously to dumb to stay.

Nobody said you were dumb. You just break rules a lot.

You had a 30 day ban for being very disrepectful and a drama causer on redstoner a couple of months ago and you had previous offenses. I may have had 7 bans but they weren’t significant for a permaban (only 3 were legit). All of your bans was legit and was probally the reasoning of your permaban

I literally exposed you for spider hacks and flying a bit in spawn today (18/01/17).I Own hacked clients myself (I don’t cause harm with them) so therefore I know somewhat about what you did and didn’t.

You also caused inconveniences with me and others.

I Have spent nearly 1 year here and this was my first ever server i went to. I spent 75% of my time on redstoner

Why were you so careless about your behavior then?

Also i have a condition that makes me do stupid things just to let u know.

Similar to me but I followed rule 1 (most) of the time.

lmfao

wowcher…

Ok i knew this appeal would be a piece of shit. goodbye rser. It was nice knowing u all :(

Ok i knew this appeal would be a piece of shit. goodbye rser. It was nice knowing u all :(

More care should have been taken on your side

I just did that and didnt harm or annoy anyone.

Other rules: Rule 3 (don’t cheat)

Listen

listening

Im ONLY Doing this as mad told me to

If you didn’t feel that you would get unbanned there wasn’t really a point in this, was there?

I Have spent nearly 1 year here and this was my first ever server i went to. I spent 75% of my time on redstoner

Not really relevant

Ever since i joined i have been accused of copying and being annoying I have just been a idiot and a waste of space in the server I dont know why i should be unbanned

You’re really not helping yourself out here…

i wasnt harming anyone with the cheats and i wasnt annoying anyone

You have previously annoyed a large portion of the community and once again, cheating is not allowed…

I Just hope that even if my ban stays permenant, i could still join in like 1 year

Permbans are permanent, not 1 year…

Also i have a condition that makes me do stupid things just to let u know

Yeah, none of the staff can really do much about that as it’s more of a personal thing.

im obviously to dumb to stay

Nobody necessarily (damn how do you spell that??) said that afaik

Ok i knew this appeal would be a piece of shit

Yeah, but you didn’t really try to get unbanned, did you now?

goodbye rser. It was nice knowing u all

o/

I need to practice my appealing skills welp

Back on topic, sorry but o/

srsly goodbye all. was good knowing u all
I’m sure some of the other staff would love to give their opinions, but if you’ve given up, then I would prefer you closed this.
I’ll catch you up Syn some times if you want me to o/
idk If i wanna redstone anymore Hard. Theres no point in me doing redstone anymore.
I might be on syn i might not be

It’s hard to tell because this is text based communication but I think he was being sarcastic about the “I don’t know why it should be unbanned”.

Listen. Im ONLY Doing this as mad told me to:(

Well shit maybe I was wrong, your only doing this because someone made your do it? Sounds like you don’t wanna be unbanned anyways. Pointless appeal is pointless

Closed I guess? It’s almost impossible to gain reputation here anymore.

I would say i’m happy but that would be harsh huh? Anyway u have always been stupid. So have i, i got banned alot to but not for the same stupid reason everytime. I learned from some mistakes i made but ran into different problems. I’m actually suprised i’m not permed yet. (Ty nem and pep for that XD)

Anyway i see no point in unbanning u.. (yes i know im not staff. Sh)

On the other side i’m kinda sad ur permed. (Dont call me weird im sure nyx will agree) u have been so stupid that we could even make memes out of it. See where i’m going? Ur stupidity was funny and i’m gonna miss that. Also

Ever since i joined i have been accused of copying and being annoying.

“Accused?” No. U copied we confronted and u got a meltdown.

Yh ik i was stupid. Hopefully i could join back in the future some time. Cya rser :(
A ban is a ban ofcoursw you cant get back
Sorry for being late, but I’d just like to throw my opinion in. A permanent ban, even if your appeal has been closed, is not final. I’m not fully sure about other staff, but I believe that if you think you’ve changed and won’t do whatever got you banned, and some significant amount of time (a year or more) has passed, and I', convinced that you’ve changed, I’m all for second chances. People change.

A permanent ban, even if your appeal has been closed, is not final.

Very sorry for posting again, but there has been this argument before. I recall that there was a very strong argument for the case of “If we had the chance of a nonpermanant ban, we would take it”. Otherwise, that defies the reason of permanent.

This thread is locked.