Life gave me a door. I made it smaller.

RedstonerEntry requests for /lol → Life gave me a door. I made it smaller.

CLOSED

Inspirated by there

Of course feel free to propose modifications :)

-Brubri

Current Score: +1: ==7== -1: ==4==

Logal, Minenasj, and RedSheep, just asking, why did you vote -1?
For me it just was not funny. And as Logal didn’t give a paticular reason, im going to guess that’s his reason as well.
That’s not a problem, everyone has his own opinions :)
wtf denied? uh is something wrong with pj?
;-; logic people..

#What are good /lol’s?

Anything you would print on a sticker and put on a box that represents Redstoner.

#What are bad /lol’s?

Unfunny things Long text The majority of quotes (it should be funny without quotation marks and “- Someone, 2015”) Jokes in general

I think it’s actually a really good one, especially compared to all shit requests lately. I honestly don’t know why not.

Cookie, 3 things.

1. This isn’t 100% democracy, PJ can plain veto.
  2. This has mixed opinions (+7 v -4), It should be less mixed than than.
  3. according to those 4 people it brakes the very first guideline that would make it bad:

Unfunny things

1. Just because it’s better than the shit request lately, doesn’t make it good.

So can people stop Fing complaining about lols that don’t make it, because they shouldn’t.

Minenash, 3 things.

1. PJ doesn’t matter in this instance, as he hasn’t even responded to the thread.
  2. The majority of recent lols have had a difference of 3 or 4 between the +1s and -1s.
  3. According to 7 people (which, last time I checked, is larger than 4), it is funny.
  4. Cookie said “especially”, meaning it isn’t just good compared to the recent requests, it’s just amplified by the lack of good ones lately. It’s funny anyways.

So people can stop closing lol requests when they still have a valid chance of becoming a lol

Yummy 3 things:

1. PJ closed this thread, if he was okay with it he would of replied or seeing the score solved it.

2. I can’t disagree with facts, but if they were accepted with being only a few difference, then in my opinion they shouldn’t of become lols to begin with.

3. Still too mixed.

4. nothing to say here

This thread is locked.