Welcome, Traveller!

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Welcome, Traveller!

I never realised this ‘Introduce yourself!’ thing was here, so I’m doing this now before it gets any later. Also, I’m bored as hell.

They call me /(\b[jewont]+\b ?){2}/i.

My name is Joe (obviously), but if you call me that online I will be slightly creeped out unless I know you in real life. Call me Shroomy. Why Shroomy? Don’t ask. Honestly, I myself don’t know the answer to that. But it’s a great username though, because no one else has it.

If you steal my username, I’ll cut you. :)

I like science, mathematics and music (but not dubstep, please no dubstep) and I compose regularly. I play the piano… and… the viola. ducks I go through phases, but as of writing this my favourite pieces are Debussy’s Clair de Lune, Chopin’s Raindrop Prelude (Op. 28 No. 15) and the first movement of Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No. 2. EDIT: Also Saint-Saëns Danse Macabre. Moonlight Sonata is pretty good too, it’s just I’ve played it so many fracking times.

I am relatively talented at redstone, and can make a half-decent 5x5. I do redstone videos on YouTube. Go sub if you’re not a scrub! https://www.youtube.com/user/Shroomyjoe I’m kidding, you’re not a scrub. Go look at my videos though. Please. They’re scripted. And have a lot of work in them.

And finally, I am narcissistic, and made a redstone door that looks like my face.

I’m not that narcissistic, just a bit vain.

Ohai there…

Link to your YouTube?

OMFG NU MY 3 MONTH REPLY It took 3 months for that D: