What I have done

I have:

• Been a right cunt
  • been a hindrance to staff
  • generally speaking fucked up
  • acted like a 12 year old
  • The list goes on

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I’m gonna keep this really quick and concise, because it doesn’t need to be a 3000 word essay. Realistically, you, the redstoner staff (hue) haven’t done anything wrong (though a few not staffs that I’ve talked to since my ban disagree) seeing as I have, in fact been a cunt (though I’m not actually sure WHO I was a cunt to, excluding pepich, which I do apologise for) I feel like I’ve had enough time to consider my mistakes and realise that I have (BADLY) fucked up.

Sowwy :c

I think he should be allowed to come back. I’ve been banned way more then him and still to permed.. also i think if barry just calms down a bit on the toxicity we will be fine and you won get banned again barry :D(also i miss u ;-;
This is from an objective point of view: I did think that the ban was unfair at the time. Barry has had a lot of chances but he is nowhere near as bad as some other people we have kept around before. I say one more chance.

i did notin wrong!

ok i actually laughed too much here pls ;-;

I can agree to almost everything said here, I think he should get an unban.
I guess I’m up for an unban, +1
@Pepich1851 I think you should comment before we do anything about this since it directly affected you.
Sorry for late reply, +1.

Sorry for late reply

Barely late, you’re quite well timed honestly.

All things considered, I can say whatever I want right now and you will be unbanned anyways…

But this is just yet another proof that our permbans are not permanent, which pisses me off. If the original intention of the ban was to give you time to think about what you did, it would have been temporary, maybe long, but still temporary.

Offtopic, how much did you pay PJ to say that first reply? :P

Pepe said on Slack that he’d stay out of this, so I’m guessing we’re going for an unban and last chance?

I just want to say something.

To start off let me quote Nemes:

All things considered, I can say whatever I want right now and you will be unbanned anyways…

But this is just yet another proof that our permbans are not permanent, which pisses me off. If the original intention of the ban > was to give you time to think about what you did, it would have been temporary, maybe long, but still temporary.

But seriously imo you have been given too many chances allready, you have been kicked/tempbanned a bunch of times and you have been trusted 2-3 times and demoted every time where offending players have been one of the reasons why. Iirc you were demoted from your moderator position for showing inappropriate behaviour which you also did when you were trusted.

But as I said and Nemes did too, I can say whatever the fuck I want and you will still be unbanned, I just wanted to give my opinion on you.

flies away

ps. Some of these things might not be completely correct, but some places I said iirc :P

@Futsy I feel what pj wrote about this being a ‘false’ ban answers your statement ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And I don’t remember being tempbanned “2-3 times” as you said. Maybe two, but I remember this as the only time I’ve gotten (what was originally a tempban) for offending players.

I said you have been trusted 2-3 times and also read the last sentence please :P

I dont think that barry has been banned as many times as i or redstoner71 had. Besides he asked for the perm himself cuz i believe he was done with all the childish behaviour?

Not sure why he asked for the ban

+1, but I’m scared becoming trusted again might take some time :/ I’d like to have you back on the server though :>
I said unfair, not false. Unfair because he wouldn’t have been banned if it weren’t for the conversation with Pepich, which I think was taken too literally. Whatever, though. Unban him or not, idm.
Looking back at this, I don’t really mind if he is unbanned or not as I was not caught up in any events with Barry. However, afaik, it would have been a tempban (of about 2 days iirc) if he had not asked for a permban.

if he had not asked for a permban

Besides he asked for the perm himself cuz i believe he was done with all the childish behaviour? Not sure why he asked for the ban

I didn’t.

I said you have been trusted 2-3 times and also read the last sentence please :P

I READ TEMPBANNED OKAY ;-;

U did right? What XD

Besides he asked for the perm himself cuz i believe he was done with all the childish behaviour? Not sure why he asked for the ban

I didn’t.

Damn you’re right, it clearly says “not permban” there. Wait… No. I said that I wanted to stay out of this, but there’s one thing I can’t stand. And that is people getting advantages through lies, making others look bad at the same time. You clearly claimed that you asked for a permban, as shown below. Given that Nemes, Futsy and me apparently all are against it, I’m going to actually question this appeal again. Looked like it was going to be accepted, however that is now not that sure anymore I think?

picture

So pls, next time try not to get unbanned with lies

Also: ==Fix your forums name. I’m angry.==

So pls, next time try not to get unbanned with lies

You banned me, I would at least expect you to understand what the ban message means.

then definition

Second definition.

Then:

After that; next; afterwards

I never asked for you to ban me AFTER offending people on that day. I never asked anyone to ban me that day at all in fact. Last I asked someone to ban me was on may 6th, and I asked nemes.

Also: no. Rule 10 specifies that forum IGNs that make your IGN apparent and make sure you’re still recognisable to people are allowed. Seeing as my IGN is based off a r/pcmasterrace joke about a broken English startup screen that said “start up wandows narghmaly” (or some other absurd misspelling of normally) I would assume I’m allowed some freedom in my forums IGN.

The word “Then” is put there as a

IT WAS LITERALLY JUST ME ASKING HIM TO PERMBAN ME ON MAY 6TH

oh I can do that right now no problem

sure thing

To me, that sounds like you wanting a permban, doesn’t it? Like, quite literally, you claimed that you “ASKED” for a permban. Yes, that’s a quote from your own words. You, yourself, Let’s look at that bit of the convo that got cut off at the top, shall we? Sorry for not including it in the first place, I thought it would not be needed but apparently it is.

picture

Conclusion: I picked up the banreason and just included it. I can change the reason to “Asking for a permban” instead if you prefer that. Nemes is the one to ask about whatever has happened before.

I never asked for you to ban me AFTER offending people on that day. I never asked anyone to ban me that day at all in fact. Last I asked someone to ban me was on may 6th, and I asked nemes.

Correct. I agree. You did not ask me to ban me, neither did you ask anyone to ban you on that day. The word “then” was used as a linking word, I could replace it by “and” if you prefer that.

Also: “make your IGN apparent and make sure you’re still recognisable to people” is correct. However we do have a user named “LmaoWindows10”. Which “windows 10” is the correct one now? Please elaborate how “windows 10” is an unmisunderstandable forums nickname, then you can keep it.

And finally, I wanted to stay out of this because I am biased against you. You made me join the convo with my biased position, claiming that you did not (implies never) ask for a ban - which is a lie. I didn’t give a fuck about the outcome of this before you tried influencing people’s positions with a lie. Now you gotta live with me placing a veto.

When you asked Nemes to ban you on May 6th if you weren’t being serious then why bring it up again, if you were being serious then Pepich just did what Nemes wouldn’t and banned you because you asked and because you wanted it. Perhaps that was a bit impulsive of him to ban you just like that for asking… I don’t think I have enough details to say anything more but it sounds like you had a completely justified tempban and asked it to be upgraded to a perm ban. If his original tempban time is up can he just be unbanned already?

I shouldnt have mentioned that huh…

Anyway if he did ask for the perm on 6th of may… then why didnt he get it on the 6th instead of the other time… he seamed very specific about being banned on a certain day..

Should i not get involved with this anymore? Cuz i’m getting confused

Actually… what Doom said, except the fact that he went out of his way to piss off Pepich is really swaying me towards just leaving him banned.
In my opinion, I say unban him, one more chance.
Why do admins/leads always have differing opinions than the majority

Is just… what

Just = Unbanning me would be a “Justified” thing to do.

Because leads look down on us mods from atop whatever pillar they put themselves on telling us mods what is right and wrong. While there are times when that makes sense, it doesn’t always but leads fail to understand that and think it applies at all times. Mods have a better understanding of the community (i think) than the leads do, mods know the people more personally sometimes and can have a better understanding of whats going on, but leads usually get info from us mods (Just in general, leads don’t hate me for thinking this).
Hates you anyways..
just stop it and not do it again :) ###GG with unban
no hate but you’re a big stupid idiot

We as staff are discussion this appeal, so if you guys could stop posting replies that don’t need to be here that would be great. (I know it is just 2 people that have done it, but still unneeded)

flies away

@trallalejminer maybe it would be more usefull if u posted something thats usefull instead of your bullshit :D
Locking this post to prevent further pointless replies (since staff can comment). If Barry wants to say something, he can Skype me it and I’ll screenshot.
Yea imo the ban is fine, you’ve fucked up way too much for my taste, you’ve avoided several bans before with lies, in my eyes you clearly don’t deserve an unban. (You even listed the reasons why you don’t deserve one yourself)
After a multi day discussion in staff slack we decided to not unban you.
This thread is locked.