/p allow

ArchivesFeature requests → /p allow

CLOSED

What feature do you want?

A new command (I was thinking for /p allow or something similar) that could be very helpful to a lot of people. If You have a plot where all are denied, and there’s someone that ask you to see your plot (It happens a lot of times with my 2nd plot, that’s my testing plot), then you will be able to use this command to show the plot to that person without giving him building of access (the player allowed will be able to use only levers and buttons, like normal plots). The syntax of this command will be /p allow <Username> and it will allow the player until you disallow him.

You will be also able to do: -/p disallow <Username> - Disallows the player from your plot ^(as I said above) -/p tempallow <Username> <Time> or /p tallow <Username> <Time> - Allows the player for a limited time, which will be counted in minutes.

^(NOTE: If your plot isn’t all-denied, you won’t have the access to these commands since they’re useless in this case lol)

Why do you think it’s a good idea?

Well, a lot of people added me on their plots where all were denied just to let me see. This command can be the solution to this problem. Also, the plot’s owner will be safe to the risk of grief, which is a really good thing.

Of course feel free to propose modifications/other ideas :)

-Brubri

Other ideas? Okay:

you could just temporarily add them to your plot then remove them when you’re done l0l

In the time that they’re added they can still try to grief.

This command is thought to allow others to see the plot without giving them building access

If they manage to break more than like 5 blocks whilst you’re looking AT THEM and showing them stuff i’m rather disappointed and also confused, lol.
-1 Also ==closed==