Thank you all. It's been wonderful.

RedstonerOther → Thank you all. It's been wonderful.

After a long talk with @Pepich1851 and many other people that I would love to hug for their dedication to help me:

Staff or previously staff:

@Doomblah for putting up with all the crap I have thrown at him

@PyjamaL1ama For being one of the first few moderators that have helped me more

@Evanis_ and @Ionwolfhelm For being that helpful moderator/helper that made my dreams possible

@Dico200 For teaching me in redstone, being the sole reason why I came here

@Redempt For being the brilliant teacher in commands after I had fallen multiple times

@YummyRedstone For your continuous dedication to support me to mit even though that fell through

Non-staff(and slightly lengthier paragraphs):

@SmashDoesMC Thank you, especially, for being the most supportive and banter-accepting friend I’ve ever met online. You are the most awesome person I have met on this server, and I definitely always look forward to seeing you online. Maybe you could hit me up for some hypixel later, when you’re done with your moderating stuffs for the day.

@CookieRedstone Thank you for being very supportive of everything I do, no matter how terrible the idea is, whether the case is video editing, terrible doors, or even just random teamspeak talks when I was bored and desperately needed someone to help me remain sane.

@Kappeh You were my true inspiration for minecraft. You were, and still are, the best all round player I know of. You know how to maintain yourself, and make the best parts of you shine far better than any other staff or minecrafter. You’ve always been my role model, and you were the reason why I attempted being staff and an okay editor at the same time.

@LogicraftRS Do I need to say more? You are fucking epic.

@WandowsTin As one of the most offensive moderators out there, I was very delighted to see in admin chat that there was someone far stronger than I was. Your casual banter allows so many people to like you, but sadly not all.

@DatWuffy Hey, clone.

@GWJ_Sheep You’ve always been a driving force for me. You (somehow) manage to make innovative, complex builds in a relatively small space.

I’m really sorry if I forget people, but you all are very important to me. I have decided it’s time to leave I may be on the forums still, but not for much longer.

Goodbye.

1. Smash is staff
  2. I’ll be sad to see you go, Nyx… You’ve always been someone to help me not be bored, and I can always have a good laugh with you. ;(
Like I told you on slack, you’ve been a good friend, and I’m pretty sure that, on some level, everyone is sad to see you go.
Holy shit Nyx, I can’t believe you’re going. :( I guess it’s your decision though, and yeah, i’m up for hypixel later :P

NO PLS I HAVE FEELS NOW :(

try not to cry :'(

Bye Nyx, I’m sad to see you go! ;-;

Oh no nyx D:

Sad to see you go :/

Bye nyx, kinda sad you didn’t put me in here ;/ hope you return once, I’ll be waiting. :CCCCC (cries)

.Json, I mean @Nyxify .

@CookieRedstone Thank you for being very supportive of everything I do, no matter how terrible the idea is, whether the case is video editing, terrible doors, or even just random teamspeak talks when I was bored and desperately needed someone to help me remain sane.

terrible doors

I think you’re talking about my doors? Probably.

or even just random teamspeak talks when I was bored and desperately needed someone to help me remain sane.

No problem, I think we probably had the most exiting TeamSpeak conversations in the world. Talking about… Mostly random shit.

I clicked on your profile picture, and I clicked on the description link, I guess I got RickRolled one final time.

Goodbye to a very old friend of mine, seriously you were there already when I had like 20 subscribers on my YouTube channel.

Have fun with whatever you want to do next.

Goodbye.

Edit: I might not be waiting for you by the time you might come back, see ya.

Nyx nooo don’t make life altering decisions when your feeling sad. Think about what your doing. Don’t leave me

*cries

Oh wait, are you just leaving the server or the whole redstone community ? Either way, it’s quite sad Goodbye man

Omg.. is this legit? :cccccc

Nyx don’t go. It’s gonna be weird without you :(

Face of what people did when a good friend was leaving..

well uh, good luck with wut you’ve got :) visit us sometime x)

:(