Locking lol requests when they are solved/closed

ArchivesFeature requests → Locking lol requests when they are solved/closed

CLOSED

So i’ve seen it happening alot these last few days. People that still +1/-1 lol requests even when they are closed/solved

Its annoying and useless. I know this has probaly been asked before. But its getting worse and more annoying.

Also just use +1/-1 not that stulid +0.5 bullshit.

Give me your reason if u dont like this idea

Here’s an idea:

Wait one week for everyone to vote +1 or -1, and then close, or solve it.

Even when solved or closed, I think an opinion can’t be wrong really, it just won’t really change anything.

Its commenting on something thats not important anymorw and has already been taken care of.. commenting would basically be necroposting
necroposting is when the thread have been dead for 2 weeks or more(imo) and reply with something that isn’t relevant. So the thing you say is that when they say -1/+1 after it have been closed/solved is necroposting, but since it is a valid vote it isn’t :P
But posting something after the thing got closed with something that wouldnt matter anymore would kinds be necroposting or not
as I said it isn’t necroposting since then the thread have been dead for ~2 weeks and a person replied with something unrelevant to the thread
-1 Let’s just not. BTW, if a lol request is closed but then has an influx of +1’s then it might be reopened, that’s happened once before Also, necroposting warning is already a feature request
I closed this and I want to lock it as well just to be funny… must resist.
Pj i allow you to do it… just this once