FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT MY 2YR

RedstonerOther → FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT MY 2YR

So on January 27th 2015, I joined Redstoner for the first time because Barry mentioned it during school lunch. The first year, I got a killer screenshot of my “first joined” and “last seen” dates matching up exactly (even the time!), which I would post here but it’s on my very old, very dead, very shit laptop. This year? I forgot.

Thank you to everyone though, for the awesome two years I’ve had here and here’s to even more. Special thanks to @Nemes for a lot of reasons and @BurgerLover1 deserves one too.

-PJ

:( too bad you missed it.

GRATZ on 2 years though!

Congrats, PJ! I’m surprised to see that you’re not as much older on the server than I am (I hit 2 years sometime in April). :P
But that was valentine’s day 2015, which is not exactly 2 years ago. GET YO SHIT TOGETHER PJ!

@Doomblah the funny thing is, I had remembered prior to the date and then just totally forgot when it happened xD

And @Redempt what?

According to the site, you signed up on forums on Valentine’s day 2015
  1. Gz

2. U mentioned me while i was playing overwatch… i lost

3. Ty for mentio XD

Oh, right. Yeah, I played on the server for a bit and then my confirmation email never came through and since it was in the days before we had the option to get it resent, it took a little while for Ion to deal with.

@BurgerLover1 soz buckets

So just wait until the 14th and do it then. Nobody will ever know, except the people who look at this thread.
No, because Jan 27. is my server join date. Nobody cares about when they joined the website.

Wow I’ve been here longer than pj…

#w o w

I have too.. EVEN BIGGER WOW
@Nyxify @BurgerLover1 Same here, it only took me a year to get member though.

look at this post That I just found when I say go, be ready to reply and go

reply here not there

also @PyjamaL1ama look at this sign that i just found