andrewmoon101's ban appeal

RedstonerAppeals → andrewmoon101's ban appeal

CLOSED

Type of ban

permanent ban

Ban reason

Griefing my friend’s plot e.g. “banned for griefing”

I grief my friend i thought it would be funny but now i’m banned it’s not.

Why I should be unbanned

beacuse we where having fun but i got banned you guys mistaken me of doing as a threat sorry i’m sorry

p.s i got banned before i could sign up that’s why im using my friends account!

A few questions for you.

1. Where did you grief (who’s plot)?
  2. What did you grief (a building, a contraption, etc)?
  3. What did your griefing consist of (lava, tnt, etc)?
  4. Why did you think any of this was a good idea (because i’m childish, immature, etc)?

Ordinarily I’m all for unbans, but griefing is not really something I look highly on.

Where did you grief (who’s plot)? On Buddahsmalls912’s Plot What did you grief (a building, a contraption, etc)? A Statue of Buddahsmalls912 What did your griefing consist of (lava, tnt, etc)? Lava Why did you think any of this was a good idea (because i’m childish, immature, etc)? Because im childish and I am only 11 years old.

This is the response of Andrewmoon101

Because im childish and I am only 11 years old

At least you’re honest.

We don’t permit griefing. We don’t permit griefing to get back at someone who griefed. We do take griefing seriously.

Mom? He Griefed First then buddahsmalls912 did.

He Griefed First then buddahsmalls912 did.

Is that supposed to make this better or worse?

I don’t see an unban happening unless another staff member says otherwise, sorry.

I think it’s rather clear that there isn’t going to be any unbans here. Griefing is a major issue that we don’t take lightly, and more than 90% of the time I would say that an unban won’t happen.

Considering me and Mother both seem to agree on this, the topic is now locked. A staff member that disagrees can unlock it later if they want.

This thread is locked.