What is your favorite programming language?

Off topicProgramming → What is your favorite programming language?

Exactly what the title says. So what would it be? (It doesn’t matter if you only know one, or none at all.)
Python because sheeps worships it.
C#, because I make games with it.
For me its Java, mainly because I find it easy to make plugins and stuff with it. (Yes I know you can make plugins with python, however I’m not fond of using secondary language API’s like pythonloader to make plugins.)
batch cuz it was the first one i learnt
Python until I learn a new one cos its the only one that I know

batch cuz it was the first one i learnt

you realize that’s not a programming language? It’s just a scripting language for automatically executing various tasks without intervention.

C#, because I make games with it.

You sure you just use it for scripts in a fancy game engine like unity? c:

Anyway for me its C, but assembly is more efficient but a bitch to get into… Its just about as low level as it gets, and still having fancy if statements

Yes I use Unity, but Games are games and I used it without unity for a while too.
Games are games that is true, but ive fiddled with unity before, its more like a giant animator with premade things like phsysics and a little bit of scripting :)
yes that is true, but I used C# as a standalone programming thingy too one time.
I totally use C# alot.
Either Java or Lua.
python cos… it looks simple mk?
Java <3 (Sorry ;) )

As sheep said, dogescript.

shh this is dogescript

such goToTheMoon much doge
  very moon is false
  rly doge is 'a doge'
    moon is true
  wow
wow moon
plz goToTheMoon with 'a doge'

dogescript

more seriously: Python.

CSS and HTML and JavaScript
alert(LOL) lol simple code
Java, its the only one I know
Gotta go with Java on this one,
I know java c css c# vs VB vbs batch html python html5 bash Gk git lino lua scratch JavaScript and many more but I think python html and batch are my main 3. Lol yea that’s alot of languages but I have been coding since 6 so iv had lots of time to learn em.
@burgerbrains and how old are you? I’m guessing 11, don’t take offense if you’re older than my guess.
I loke html and css, even though its kinda useless to me, but i also learnt solme javascript. Its kinda hard for me so i guess mill stick to html or nothing.

brb need 2 get le necropost picz

Poster Poster2 Poster3 Poster4 Poster5

Java, because i can make android apps with it.
That wasnt a necropost >.>
@_Pyra it wasnt a necropost it was still not a week old

Java :)

(And that wasn’t a necropost, Suba’s right)

I have changed my mind. I now hate c. It is to long. I now like java again
Wait wait what… Java is the one that is bloated to no end xD

Ok ok now I think after 1 month its necropost k?

Poster Poster2 Poster3 Poster4 Poster5

This thread is locked.