Update /kit rs

ArchivesFeature requests → Update /kit rs

DUPLICATE

What feature do you want?

I’d like an update of /kit rs, since i noticed that is a bit outdated. Infact there are a lot of missing redstone items, and most of them are used a lot in redstoning now. So, I’d like to see added:

• Regular pistons
  • Droppers
  • Hoppers
  • OPAFs cough Observers.

I don’t think anything else should be included, since it can ruin your inventary, if it’s filled

Why do you think it’s a good idea?

Well, Redstone is changed in the past few years ^((ok, pistons are here since beta 1.7, lol)^) so it makes sense to me to update old things. Plus, it can be comfortable having all the items that you need (and not only a few) simply by using a command

Tell me your opinion about this! :) -Brubri

^(DISCLAIMER: This disclaimer is useless!)

I conpletely forgot that this was a thing, +1

/kit rs gives you 9 inventory items. Either items will have to be replaced with those blocks or the new block will be put into your inventory, not your hotbar. In that case, you would have to open your inventory, find the items, and put it into your hotbar. In that amount of time, you could just open your redstone tab and find the item.

Either blocks will be replaced with the new ones, or the change will be unnecessary.

Another option is having /kit rs2 which would contain the new blocks.

@YummyRedstone you had a good idea about /kit rs 2, just remember that Cycle is a thing :P
@Brubri_RS remember, not way too many people use it.
@minenash Unfortunately you’re right, but it’s still a ^nice thing :)
I’m not going to turn on /cycle just for that, and I’m sure many others will agree with me.
I always have cycle turned on.

of course you do cookie

:P

Wasn’t custom kits an idea sometime ago. If that’s still planned then I’d +1 that, otherwise I tell you to learn to inventory.