Retired color.

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Retired color.

SOLVED

I was really shocked to see Jonny, Kappeh, and ArhurValk as DEVS! xD

So yeah, you should change the color, probably to a lighter shade of blue; the devs already took purple so it probably would be really confusing to other players

I totally agree. We should add a badge, wtf
I just want to say that we are discussion this, and you should know that PJ since you answerd the same question earlier with the exact reason I gave, so the color we have now is not permanent. We aren’t sure if it will be a badge or a actual colour yet, but as I said we are discussion it.
I skimread it since I didn’t have much time first thing in the morning, and assumed that was the decision that had been made. My apologies @Futsy :/
also this isn’t closed since we haven’t decided what to do, but for now the colour have been changed to a blue ish colour, so if we are going to label it, atleast label it as solved :P
I was thinking something more along the lines of this hex #ADD8E6 but you said it was temporary so…
Yeah, I agree with Logal, the color just looks strange in comparison to the others
^ Though remember it is only temporary.

Lol logal is helper

Make it light blue plsssssss

Like try &b in chat

Awwwh yeaah, sexy helper blue But seriously, though it looks darker than trusted’s cyan blue, stuff is written in black inside so, maybe it’ll look better with white
I was thinking that, but if the colour is going to be made lighter there’s no point. We’ll see, I guess.
This litterly was an 1-1/2 hour argument on Tuesday btw (cough I was on your side cough):P
LOL VAL WAS HELPER FOREVER

Just make it a badge already.

Never saw this post before

Cookie feel free to PR the required code into the github repo, I’ll happily review it and make it a badge once you submit the PR. Until then, it seems like we’ll have to stick with a color.

As for the name color inside of it: I couldn’t find an option to set the textcolor, I guess I’ll have to look again.

Also, afaik, colors can only be three digit hex, not six

I thought that maybe it had a reason that all colors are three digits, but maybe not :P