Naltronix

RedstonerAppeals → Naltronix

CLOSED

Hello all ive reared my head again on the face of redstoner this time its for a friend (he doesnt know about this its a possible b-day present)

Type of ban / demotion

permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

banned for griefing and breaking of chat rules

What I have done wrong

He has fully admitted to breaking the rules of disrespecting staff (doom) and he fully regrets it

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

He has been banned aprox a year he is regretful of it and i can promise he will not do it again - as a side note he constantly bitches at me when we cant find a ‘good’ redstoning server and says ‘well only if we had redstoner’ - if this means anything to anyone i would be a creditor for him so if he does anything wrong i will take the exact punishment he will have - we are irl friends and he doesnt like pissing me off so its a incentive for him-

All i have to say now if i hope youi accept this apology and please may we put this behind us and go on with our lives

I remember naltronix, he was a cool guy. But because of recent events, permanent bans are non-negotiable.

banned for griefing

Um, yea no unban.

He has been banned aprox a year

Hmmm, I wonder where that augment has been used on permanent bans. Ow I know here, here, and those aren’t the only ones, I’m getting sick of all of these “I know it’s permanent, but It’s been a year.” Like Futsy said, if we wanted a year ban, we would of made it a year ban.

MintyEdit: Hell no, just saw this thing. Here’s an excerpt:

I have done many bad things. Disrespecting staff. Taking down a base in sv that i was teaming with without consent, annoying players, lagging the server, spamming other servers, necroposting, adverting, and many other things i cant remember (do bring them up)

All that, and you think he will be unbanned?

Not happening, griefing is pretty serious. Additionally, this forum is for appealing wrong bans, and this one is perfectly justified.
^ Basically what everybody else has said already. His ban is completely just and thus will stay permanent.

Also, the “he doesn’t know about this” part should’ve immediately set the answer to no. Appeals are to be written by whomever it is appealing. They can be posted in their name by a different person if there’s no forums account present, but the creator of the appeal still has to be the person banned.

The rest has already been said.

Why do people alwaye thibk they can get ubanned because they “learned from it”

Honestly bans should be reconsidered.

Because so far, the system is a chat warning, kick, tempban, then perm ban. There is no year or month option there…

edit: god, pj has to lock everything AFTER I reply

This thread is locked.