Problems with pasting builds with WE (even when im added)

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Problems with pasting builds with WE (even when im added)

SOLVED

Problems with pasting builds to others plots even when im added.

I was building a door with CupOfATea and then i remembered that i have one of those doors we were building. So i went to my second plot (./p h:3 roduck) and i selected it with WorldEdit and i wanted to paste the door to CupOfATea’s plot. It didnt work. i tried multiple things with @Flying_Machinez and @Flying_Machinez was able to copy things to others plots but i still wasnt even after relog. I hope you can find a solution to the problem. Thanks for the help. -rockduck

I believe you did /back

is that correct? Because it’s a known bug that doing that will not paste it right

yes i did /back that could be the solution thx @N7_
When that happens I run /p weanywhere twice, seems to fix it.

… we can …

… right?

Run //gmask - that should fix it.
I think /p weanywhere is only a staff thing, Yummy.
Ok thanks for all the help :)
I thought I remembered running /p weanywhere before I was mod. Sorry about that :P
Yummy think about it “WE anywhere” Why would non-mods have access to a command that allows them to use WE anywhere.
@minenash on some servers /p wea means you can w/e outside of your own plot
On Tsv add probably Sv, when hooking a lead from animal to fence leaving the chunks makes it fall of and sometimes despawn.
Which has what to do with this thread? How does this in any way help solving WE problems?