RedstonerBlames → bloodsense

SOLVED

Description

Chatspam, entity spam, previous offenses

Failed attempts

Multiple people told him to stop

• @SmashDoesMC previously kicked him, according to @Tsskyx

Time

Time(span) of the incident. The date and time MUST be given in UTC time and MUST follow the 24h format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM. 2017-3-12 14:20

Proof

Please post video evidence/screenshots if available Fun fact, he was doing this as I was making the report Can someone else confirm the issues you’re having? @Tsskyx @SmashDoesMC

Did he spam anymore and do you know what kind of potion that was? (I know they are disabled but I will still like to know :P )

Also what are the previous offences you wrote?

he spammed jump boost lingering potions

@Futsy you’ll have to ask Smash and Tsskyx about it. I wasn’t here that long

Also, @J8N please change your forum name to not violate any rules like you did at the same time he did

tbh, it’s justified.

Tempbanned for 1 week

solved

yiay

edit: Thanks @J8N for framing me for something that I have purposely trying to avoid by doing it right this time. Also, thanks @Pepich1851

how am I violating rules? is it because its not my current ign? 1 my ign was an accident 2 nyxify isn’t your ign. i’ll look up the rules :/

Last thing that will be said in this thread is this:

Nyx and J8N you two have 24 hours, that will say before 21:00 (09:00 pm) UTC tomorrow, on you to change your name on the website to your current minecraft username. Do not reply to this thread anymore

Edit by pep: Nyx ignore this. This time your forums name actually is correct. Bleh.