F a r e w e l l

RedstonerOther → F a r e w e l l

Well folks, like most things good, my time with Redstoner has come to an end. So wipe away that tear of joy.

I joined Redstoner October 29th 2014 after seeing a video on YouTube. It has been quite the ride I never would have imagined. Coming up on almost 2.5 years (or 180 in Minecraft years), I have spent months (literally) on the server. I have made many friends, and enemies over this time, and I want to thank all of you for it. I never really thought you could make good friends over a Minecraft server.

Being staff has taught me valuable life lessons with management and people skills that actually have use in the real world. Somewhat weird when you think about it, but I find it to be true when you do it for along time with many different types of people. Staff has its difficulties, and while I will miss it, I will defiantly be more relaxed when if I return as Retired Rank.

I’m forced to retire and leave because I have joined the United States Air Force, and will be serving lord Trump for the next 4 years active duty. I leave for basic training very soon, and will not have time to be on a Minecraft server for at least a few months. So I would appreciate it is no one messes with anything on my plots while I am gone.

Most of you do not know a lot about me. And while I have told a few people my birthday, name, location, ect. I would never disclose personal information as much as I can. If you feel offended by my lies, it was for my anonymity. However, if there is anyone who wants to meet up wherever I get deployed, that would be dope. Or I could just come bomb your houses with my jet. Either way is fine.

If anyone genuinely hates me for any reason, I am deeply sorry, and I hope you forgive me. Also go fuck yourself? If anyone needs to contact me for an important reason. You can email me at noreply+16@redstoner.com. As I will not be on the server, slack, team speak, or forums.

@PanFritz thanks for being the one I felt most closely to through the years, love you babe and should toats colab on something in the future. @Oscargot, hope you are able to get the 8x8 fixed? @Fqpping , think you could have the 5x5 swas trap done by the time I return? @KILLAGIB4, I guess I forgive you for DDOSing me? @N7_, calm down. @PyjamaL1ama is a shemale lol. @minenash, be the dev we need but don’t deserve. @SmashDoesMC the lizard boi, keep doing you. @Futsy, make me proud as lead. @AtriusX, go pro with the music. @Doomblah, keep being the Cali liberal you are, #CalExit? @YummyRedstone, the trump buddy. @Redempt, quit being so defensive before it gets you demoted. @jomo, didn’t really talk much, but who really does to god? @Dico200, keep expanding this server, it dank AF. @Nemes, please don’t leave us. @Pepich1851, hope you get the girl.

I will stay on Slack to chat with staff until I leave for basic, and would like that my Team Speak room not be removed. I believe I have set the correct permissions for my user in game and forum accounts, but if some Moderator would like to double check everything, that would be great.

-Hacker <o/

Aww, cya hacker, gonna miss ya babe :/

-MikeyMatic / GWJ

The thing I find a bit funny is that I actually joined the server before you did and remember parts of the “early” days of yours and equally my adventure on the server. I hope you will come back to the server and maybe the staff team sometime later, but before that happens it have been nice having you on the team.

And I will try to make you proud :P

Bai hacker, it was great working with you as staff, hope to see you again in the future! :D Good luck in the AF
Ffs ;-; who is gonna be the next 1 ;-; anyway cya hacker ;-;
Bye, Hacker. You were a great mod and lead, and I enjoyed being with you. Go serve Lord Trump!
Good luck in the US Air Force, and everything​ else you decide to do. Even though I don’t know you very well at all, I couldn’t just ignore this.
Well, Hacker, good luck in the air force. As much as I know you want to, please don’t bomb my house :>
Hacker. Could you reveal your face before you leave? ;)
Bye hacker, nice working with you, hope to see you again soon. Don’t bomb me, pls.

Its sad to see you go, but you have to. I dont really know u a lot, but u were a nice and funny mod. I hope ill see you at somepoint again. Good luck with the US Air Force :).

• Michael / rockduck

Bye Hacker, I guess we didn’t ever talk much but it was fun when we did talk :P I wish you best of luck in the USAF (holy shit that’s so damn cool). Anyways, it was fun working with you and I hope to see you again soon :)

~Smash

Hacker you are still an asshole. But im gonna miss you. Good luck in the air force. Blah blah blah sappy good bye clichés. Fuck you and good bye
@Doomblah lmao you stole my words
@PyjamaL1ama lmao you stole my words
Hey, who the hell are you calling defensive? I’m not defensive!
Bye Hacker, go get that F-16 :D (Lancer Bombers are pretty dank too) [B-2 Spirits are dope] {Maybe they’ll get that F-35 done so you can fly one} -ok, I’ll stop talking about airplanes now. . . nah screw it Heck, maybe one day you’ll fly Air Force One lol
Thanks for all you did hacker, I didn’t really get to talk to you all that much but thanks for taking the time to mention me. Here’s hoping we can still talk on discord again soon. :)
As much as I hate you, good luck to you in the Air Force. Try not to die as soon as you join! :p Hope we get to chat again sometime, you’re not too bad of a guy. Also, fuck you for getting me demoted :D Good luck!
Goodbye Hacker, you’ve been a great staff lead and moderator, keep up the good work and I hope to see you if you’d ever come back ;)

It’s been great to have you on the team hacker. You might be able to put your people experience from redstoner to use while you work for lord Trump. I hope you manage to update us every once in a while 😊

Best of luck, I for one have more reasons to hope Trump doesn’t send his forces to war. Keep cool.

Sad to see u go bud. I haven’t played with u that much, but u have shown me some cool shit as ur 2x1 small as fuck hipster xD. I hope that lord Trump doesn’t send u to a shitty war or something. Cya
we did’t really talk but anyhoo… best of luck in the air force! heil trump
Hope lord trump was happy with our wall ;(
Hacker I am EOD In USAF good luck to you! You can and will get through it! If I have 1 thing to say, TEAMWORK will get you through it. Work together.