Died in Tsv

RedstonerOther → Died in Tsv

SOLVED

Ok so long story short I died in the end bought an elytra for all my resources. Went flew out there to get my stuff back and once again died. I landed on a boat at about 2500 2500 and died. Anyone willing to retrieve my items for me would be much appreciated! - Minh
Do you know what you had? They’ll have probably despawned but it’s not really the worst thing to just give you them back, I guess.
I have to say that the thing I would give you back is the elytra, because I know they are hard to get. Other than that, you just have to get them back the “normal” way since losing the items is a part of survival. If we were going to give everyone there items back when they died and it despawned, people can just say that they had something really good on them (I don’t know what is good or not) and we have no way of checking it. So as I said, I am ok giving your elytra back, but nothing else.
Just wanted to say to PJ, I don’t think that they despawn unless the chunk is loaded. I died ~5000 blocks out and my items were still there 45 minutes later.
Oh. I got them, by the way. @Minhplays ask me for them next time you’re on.