Move /TSV and Portal to Clear Area

RedstonerCommunity vote → Move /TSV and Portal to Clear Area

CLOSED

Proposal: To move the spawn area and nether portal of /TSV to a new, CLEAR AREA.

New Location: Any semi-flat area, within 100 blocks of original /tsv location so as to not upset anyone who likes the current location.

Reason: Okay, any decent minecraft builder with style would agree that the current surrounding /tsv location and builds look absolutely AWFUL. Such an eye sore. So messy. I don’t care if there’s a mess, but if the mess is right in front of /tsv, then it’s just annoying.

Method: After moving /tsv to a new location, me and whoever else wants to help, can make an absolutely Grand /tsv spot just because why not.

TRUSTEDS, ENTER YOUR VOTE HERE: https://poll.ly/#/Gx3X7AML

Before I vote, do you mean the nether portal cube spawn or the actual spawn?
@N7_ Nyx, the nether portal cube spawn is the “actual” trusted spawn… what do you mean? I’m talking about the location you arrive at when you type /tsv, so yes, the nether portal cube. Move all that crap in that like 10x10 radius to a different area, that way we can build a fancy spawn that looks super cool, away from the messy area that currently surrounds it.
I like the current area, thanks. To each their own taste, but not everyone is a “decent minecraft builder with style”, and I think the TSV spawn should embody the ideology of a community, representative of the people who play. I prefer to have an area where everything has some kind of meaning, not just an area that’s superficially appealing.
The current area then is really nice. The area I meant, in the reply, was when you die by default (ew soz) you spawn here. It’s a very underdeveloped place.
I personally think it’s fine where it is. Only thing to do is fix sheep’s old place, and maybe add a bit to the area.
It should be kept where it is. There’s literally no point in moving it since it doesn’t really look as bad as you seem to describe it and the reason we’re building around it is because it is the spawn, moving it will just move where the rest of us build.

OK some trusteds and myself took it upon ourself to clean up /tsv and the nether spawn.

@Logal or staff, you can close this now.