1 year on Redstoner!

RedstonerOther → 1 year on Redstoner!

It’s been a great ride so far, and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.

1 year ago today, I was looking for a good 5x4 door design, and I found one made by a certain @purpledragonnuke. In his description, I saw the IP for a redstone server, and as I wanted to improve my skills, I joined. Over the next 7 months, I began to devote more and more time to the server, until I decided to apply for moderator. Surprisingly, I was accepted, and began my new and even more fantastic journey here. I now play about 3-4 hours a day (5-7 on weekends), due to my love of the server and its community. I dropped redstone a long time ago, but it didn’t affect my enjoyment of Redstoner and its fantastic users. This doesn’t feel like an end at all, it feels like a new beginning. Since I joined for the first time on April 11, 2016 at 00:05 UTC, I have had a wonderfully fun time, and I honestly hope it never ends.

######woot######

I don’t want to sink that low ;)
This sounds like something to put on a biography or a second mod application what the fuck yummu

gz on 1 year :o

@Logal what is that gif of?

@N7_ I needed to fill up space and was tired af so it just kinda happened

\o/

Also @N7_ have you logged out lately? Your forums name is still N7 and it’s hurting me ;-; (Also, is it a Mass Effect reference?)

only one year? .-. gz tho xd
@PyjamaL1ama it is not a mass effect reference… I just took the N from Nyx and a number. (And I will not relog.)