GamingWeirdo

RedstonerAppeals → GamingWeirdo

SOLVED

NOTE: THIS IS MY FRIEND’S ACCOUNT BUT I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE: AND I CANNOT GET A TOKEN (MY USERNAME IS GamingWeirdo)

Type of ban / demotion

permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

I was not on the server when I was banned, but when i try to rejoin now it says You have been banned from this server! reason: griefing

What I have done wrong

I am not completely sure, since i was not on the server when i was banned. It might be when another friend and I were checking out other builds and accidentally broke a 10 x 10 piston door one by flicking the lever a little too fast.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I would hope that I would be unbanned since it was an accident and I really love redstone. Next time, I will not flick levers too fast. I did not think that it would break the door since it looked very professionally made. I hope that this appeal will come through since this is my first ban appeal i have written. Thx for reading this :)

==Reply content marked as offensive by staff and removed by commenter.==
Regardless of my opinion, you did not follow the format. Edit this thread using the proper format and reply when your are done. For now this is ==closed==.

i will fix that

also i dont have a twitter :(

then i have no idea why i was banned, this is the only thing i could think of :(

RIP redstoner then :,(

Yes, thank you. :)
Thank you for the support Nyxify :)
Regarding the appeal itself, I say +1. I would like to hear other staff opinions, however.
how many votes do I need to be unbanned? :)

There’s no set number of votes needed, all you need is support from the majority of staff.

Also I agree with Yummy.

Yummy, sorry, I am going to unlock this thread as it isn’t fair for the rest of the community, and Nyx can still edit his post to add more things, even when locked. However, @N7_ you were told not to speak another word on this thread as it’s off topic; if you reply or edit your replies for any reason except for grammar fixing or removing things from the reply, your forum account will be tempbaned. You may make another thread somewhere else continuing the conversation, if you wish.
Fair enough, minenash. I totally agree about the tempban
Yeah, unban him, but we’ll be keeping an eye on him. Always watching™
so…whats the status on the appeal?

You have been unbanned. You are free to join the server again \o/

solved

If I can give you a tip, next time you break something, tell the owner (if he isn’t online, just use /mail send [username] [message] ) ;)

Welcome back! :D \o/