Change of MIT Perms.

ArchivesFeature requests → Change of MIT Perms.

SOLVED

Quick feature request time;

How about giving MITs permission to change nicknames, and also do /rcd?

According to @Minhplays RCD is no longer available to MITs and that was fairly useful.

If not, an explanation would be nice :)

MIT has too many perms imo don’t give it more!

Nicknames no. Rcd yes.

Explanation:

Nicknames are nice to have, but they can be abused for trolling and such heavily. Sure sometimes mods do this and I’m not an exception. Mits should first learn to use them properly and things like that, before trying out the trolly side of things.

Rcd is indeed a nice tool to find and eliminate redstone clocks and such. Aka why not give perms

Doesn’t MIT allready have rcd? o.O
I think that MIT should get Nickname, It’s really useful when there are no mods online, and I think that they won’t start trolling everyone. At least I hope so.
Yeah I thought MIT had perms for RCD But minh said he didn’t so…
I didn’t know MIT didn’t have RCD +1 to that
I think I recall having access to RCD before the 1.11 update, but those perms were removed after. As for nick, that would be quite useful too since it can’t be abused that much.

Yeah rcd was available before 1.11

+1 to pepe

Ok first off I’m not gonna “troll” anyone with /Nick. There has been numerous people that have asked me to change their nickname while no other staff were on. As for the rcd, I think that would be useful.
Fun fact: Nick perms were granted yesterday, rcd not yet cause I was too lazy to look them up. Whoever knows the perm, feel free to add it.
RCD is finally added