overambitious

RedstonerAppeals → overambitious

CLOSED

Note: I’m not going to fight hard for an unban, I think the ban was just a little unjustified. I will accept my ban without fight if this concludes to keeping the ban.

Type of ban / demotion

Tempban for 1 day

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server: “and then you get banned”

What I have done wrong

I first started with Logal will marry LogalBot, and after that, I went on a creative series of similar statements (like: “and then LinnyBot marries LogalBot”). Logal did mute me for a little, which I should’ve taken as a warning, but I continued after that.

retarded af ik

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

A mute with no text warning straight to a 1 day tempban in my opinion is too drastic. I am a very blunt person, and if Logal wanted me to stop, a simple and informal text warning would have done. If Logal had warned me in chat, and if I continued, then this ban would be justified in my opinion.

I can see how this is annoying for you that there was no verbal warning, but you should’ve really taken the hint from the mute. Also, it’s only a tempban for 1 day, you can probably wait it out.

Yah I think I’ll just accept it

Staff feel free to close this