Website Security

Off topicOther → Website Security

According to my browser (comodo dragon, yes, the antivirus company made a browser based off chrome), this website is “not secure”

Apparently the certificate has been verified by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3, and it’s not secure? Anyways, comodo dragon encrypts everything I send out (unfortunately no VPN built in) so why are connections “not secure” in the first place, oh well

ANYWAYS in addition, comodo dragon constantly scans your IP/DNS data and will violently interrupt your browsing experience and will tell you “your connection is not secure,” if you encounter what it thinks is a threat

Finally, Comodo enforces HTTPS on all websites, so I don’t see why after all these precautions that comodo still thinks redstoner.com is still insecure, which if @Logal is honest, this should be a very secure website? right?

So, comodo dragon is free. . . anyone want to try it out and have a laugh? (I know redstoner is secure, I’m laughing at my over protective browser)

Have you ever thought if it was the exact other way?

I haven’t done any research as of writing this reply but I do recall Jomo stating they redid the security certificate or something or that kind.

But I was thinking, what if it as the other way around? Redstoner is hella secure, but your browser is not?

Edit: Did a little research.

Apparently, Comodo/Chromodo itself isn’t very secure in some ways, also seen here, from a more reputable source.

Also, small err by you:

Finally, Comodo enforces HTTPS on all websites, so I don’t see why after all these precautions that comodo still thinks redstoner.com is still insecure, which if (@)Logal is honest, this should be a very secure website? right?

We do use HTTPS.

Well, this could be a simple error… I guess

Or this could be the norton of browsers^(Or I could be entirely wrong about this and be going on a meaningless tangent)

Chromodo =/= Comodo dragon, they’re two different browsers xD

Actually ok I read the HTTPS wrong, it does say that it is connected via HTTPS, but what’s funny is that it still says it’s not secure

nope XD my guess is probably the two cookies, but another thing that made me laugh: “Yor connection is not secure” yes, it spelled “your” wrong
Can connect to those sites on my laptop, still running comodo dragon